Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leopardprint141298

The 2 B's worked better together as a same sex couple than Matt & H because Matt & H played into the flamboyancy (which is fine) and acted as a different sex couple (had very obvious male & female roles ...matt as the man and H as the woman) like H coming out dressed in a bloody Swan dress / outfit. The 2 B's came out as a same sex couple but didn't play into that doing lifts etc and just came across so powerful and strong on the ice and that's why I think it worked well. I don't think i've articulated myself very well but hope you can all understand what i'm getting at.

Reactions: 29

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Right, can we start a protest to keep Brendan and Brendyn together? That was the most exciting skate tonight by far. They both looked like they were having great fun and it reflected in a fantastic skate. As I suspected, Brendan skated better tonight without Little Miss Annoying.

Reactions: 20

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Brendan looked much happier this week, and i Enjoyed his skate the most, if only he could skate with Brendyn each week. . Vanessa’s face was a picture, it has to be about her all the time doesn’t it.

Alexandra looked about 10 years older tonight which made her partnership with the vamps boy look even worse! I’m surprised they keep asking her back.

Sally should have gone. The only one not to jump unassisted and she Did no solo skating in her skate off. Bez was shite but at least her tried and did skate without hanging off his partner

Reactions: 14

glasgow27

VIP Member
WHY THE HEADBANGER??

It's not entertaining, says little about their skating and is so freaking dangerous that it's been banned from actual competitions!

Reactions: 13

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Brendan and Brendyn were really good skating together. They should bin Vanessa and keep that partnership instead!
they were so different to H and Matt. I cringed watching them just because they made out they were doing something so amazing because two gay guys were skating together! It could have been amazing but they went about it the wrong way, like making such a big deal about it and having H playing the female role when there was no need.
We saw that with the 2 B’s on Saturday, they didn’t make a big deal out of 2 guys skating together and they didn’t do a male/female thing. Just 2 men skating, regardless of gender or sexuality and it was really good to watch!

• Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
Bianca G looks older than her mum with all those fillers.
I quite like Regan though

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Christ does regan not have any mates to replace his mum and insufferable sister every bastard week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12