DaMadnessFamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow these guys? There’s never a dull moment.

This week alone, Josh (father of the family) was sentenced to prison for being a danger to the public (all because of a Tiktok Livestream) her severely disabled son is in hospital, and Levi (daughters partner) was arrested and police stormed the house. This is a normal week for them.

The Asda Fight - (don’t think I can include external links so google “Spider Man Asda” for news articles and videos of the incident) - DaMadnessFamily started as a fundraising page for Joshy (disabled son) where they’d do mad stuff online for gifts. They decided to dress up as story characters and storm Asda to throw a party in the aisles, security tried to intervene and all hell broke loose. (Funniest part was an older gentleman who wasn’t involved in any way, pretended to fall over in the hope of compensation)

Sophie (Jos daughter) threw a punch at an Asda worker who rightly stood up for herself, but then Josh (Jos partner and Sophs stepdad) took exception to this and knocked the petite lady out sparko, so he’s a woman beater.

Of course Jo and Co see no issue with this, saying “he was just protecting his kids innit” but the judge didn’t agree and sentenced him to 6 and a half years inside with 4 on license for being a danger to the public.

The family don’t follow normal society rules, Jo regularly broadcasts Josh’s calls from prison which is illegal, I mean it even says that in the prison call voice message before each call lol, she’s been banned from visits before but doesn’t care for rules. She’s been visiting her poorly son in hospital and is always effing and blinding in front of the nurses, I’m amazed they’ve not told her off.

Don’t get me wrong, she takes all of this stress in her stride, nothing seems to bother her and there’s a lot of love within the family, but there’s also a lot of police involvement and illegal activities.

It’s a crazy household with dogs, fish, a bird, 7 kids and grandkids all in the home.

There’s always drama, the other week Tommy (Jos eldest son) found his partner Shakira had cheated on him. Josh now calls their child “bando baby” which isn’t very nice.

After hitting a woman I think Josh is going to be on the VP wing for his own protection, and all of the mentioned people have their own tiktok accounts (Sophie, Tommy, Jo, Josh, Shakira, Onelegacy, John Paul) - and all have multiple accounts as they’re banned a lot, they sit on around 20k followers each - I can’t believe this app is free.

I use to see them when the use to battle the top 10 in the leaderboard. They reminded me of a poorer version of the Smithy family.
Doubt he will be on the VP wing for hitting a woman not many really care about that in prison just SOs get a hard time.
Did get quite along sentence though makes me think it wasn't his first time.

Honestly been waiting for the day they had a thread!! This is better than Christmas 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A THREAD ON THIS FAMILY FOR THE LOOOOOONGEST TIME oh boy

There is a million and one adults in that family but it only seems to be the eldest daughter that works. The son rolls joints on lives and the kids are up running around all night, they are scummy chavs

There is a million and one adults in that family but it only seems to be the eldest daughter that works. The son rolls joints on lives and the kids are up running around all night, they are scummy chavs
sophie works at the same place jess does (or at least she used to), i haven’t heard her talk about it for a while

The video of him attacking the Asda worker is awful
---
sophie works at the same place jess does (or at least she used to), i haven’t heard her talk about it for a while
Oh ok fair enough I didn’t realise that. Do any of the sons/son-in-laws work?

The video of him attacking the Asda worker is awful
---

Oh ok fair enough I didn’t realise that. Do any of the sons/son-in-laws work?
as far as I know, Seb (sophie’s partner) is a drug dealer if that counts 😂 I think i heard on a live once someone in the family saying Tommy was at work but I could be wrong

as far as I know, Seb (sophie’s partner) is a drug dealer if that counts 😂 I think i heard on a live once someone in the family saying Tommy was at work but I could be wrong
It counts in their family 🤣

• Haha
Used to watch them when they did the insta lives and saw the whole asda thing go down it was awful. Glad Tyrone basically stepped away from them and cut them of.

Arseholes this family and she even calls her gifters the beg army ahe gets gifted huge and i dont know why