DadSam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are these people not concerned by the sheer amount of strangers who save and repost TikTok’s of their children?

that fills me with fear

Reactions: 2
How are these people not concerned by the sheer amount of strangers who save and repost TikTok’s of their children?

that fills me with fear
I agree, his children get public overexposed just because he wants to be famous. It's disgusting. All for some temporary tiktok fame and some free tiktok tat. It's disgusting.
---
I appreciate most people don't want to comment on here to give sunbed Sam the notoriety he's craving, but I'm going to leave it up because he's sliding down the slippery slope of being a tiktok t*at and when he hits peak
t*atness the thread is here to capture it all.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And this "dad" thinks it's absolutely ok to post the below post right next to a post of his two young children's pictures! Calling this out makes me weird, If Sunbed Sam says I'm weird what does that make him?
At least I am not posting posts about sexually assaulting people next to my children's pictures and sharing both to the world, theres only 1 weirdo doing that 🫣🙄

Attachments

Last edited: