Cyclist frustrations!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, for the soul reason the majority do not realise they have to abide by the rules of the road.

Red light? You have to stop. Round about? Use the correct lane. Under taking while a car is indicating to go left? It’s your bleeping fault.

Don’t ride 2 by 2 on a single country lane you absolute pillocks.

Cyclists should have to have insurance imo. You can kill someone by riding into them. I have witnessed an old lady be hit by a cyclist and knocked down, requiring hospitalisation. You can do serious damage to a car. And the best the claimant can do is claim from their own insurance. Or a civil suit.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! Nothing but a pain in the ass! Weaving in and out traffic. Pulling up on to pavements to skip traffic. Course they should have insurance liabilities to everyone and it’s always someone else’s fault

I was at a set of traffic lights the other week. Red light so pedestrians could cross the road, and it was only that the person crossing was old and slow that they didn’t get wiped out by a cyclist who just sped straight through the lights. If it was a child or someone a bit more physically mobile, they would’ve had a cyclist plough straight into them. They are a liability.

Reactions: 1
At least they cycle on the roads where you live, here half of them cycle on the flipping pavement! (and not cycle track pavements either)

Its especially bad when kids are off as they'll all cycle on pavement together or on scooters. (Not with their parents - I mean kids hanging out in groups) Or they'll go in the middle of the road just because no cars are coming!

At least they cycle on the roads where you live, here half of them cycle on the flipping pavement! (and not cycle track pavements either)

Its especially bad when kids are off as they'll all cycle on pavement together or on scooters. (Not with their parents - I mean kids hanging out in groups) Or they'll go in the middle of the road just because no cars are coming!
Where I live we have a cycle path on one side of the road, and on the other pedestrian pavements.

THEY STILL CYCLE ON THE ROAD 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Where I live we have a cycle path on one side of the road, and on the other pedestrian pavements.

THEY STILL CYCLE ON THE ROAD 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Its shocking isn't it? I'm sure its been mentioned to community police officers a few times but they don't seem to do anything about it. :rolleyes: Guess it'll be a different story when someone gets injured.

Another thing is half of them don't have lights!

Yes!! We've had one ride out of a junction infront of us and then he had the cheek to signal that it was our fault! Some of them don't even ride in single file and ride along 2 abreast having a conversation 🙄 They give good cyclists(even if they are rare!!) a bad name.