Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nkomoagogo

All for following, look at me , I’m having weight loss surgery , thinks she will hit the big time , stop eating and get up off your arse , disgusting going in a pandemic, people are dying, no respect, non of the insta hubs have , all for following, and to make hAndy money ,
This is unfair. Stop eating and move more? Do you think she hasnt tried that? Im overweight since im 15, tried EVERYTHING. It's not that easy. When your weight consumes your thoughts 24/7 and you decide to go under the knife I think fair fucks to her. If i had the guts to do it I would. She got tested and isolated, she paid for it herself, i dont see the problem. She didnt go to dubai for a holiday like the rest, she done that for health reasons. Cmon ladies a bit of understanding here, she's done nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

itsjustsour

To be devils advocate for a minute but she needed surgery for what is essentially an eating disorder with a high risk of serious conditions (diabetes) and that has a high mortality rate, this surgery should 100% be available in Ireland it is shocking that people are left to fly so far from home for serious abdominal surgery, she has already waited out a year of her life for a medical procedure, I dont agree she should put her health on the long finger for anyone else, because at the end of the day if she had diabetes nobody would give a shite about her or her health, and her at that size will be doing her injuries no good, she is not a villain for putting herself first as it was not for cosmetic reasons

Reactions: 15

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Absolutely I do
I myself had weight loss surgery, the first time I ever heard anyone talk about it and inspired me to have it was Kim ( I’m only a follower, don’t know her personally) it was the best decision I ever made as I probably wouldn’t be alive right now, I was so heavy I was living in fear of having a heart attack and I wasn’t mentally strong enough to get rid of the weight myself! As I know the difference this makes to someone’s live and if I put myself in her shoes and a pandemic hit when I was due to go I would be devastated, unfortunately covid isn’t going anywhere for a long time and if I was Kim I’d probably be selfish too and stop putting my life on hold and go ahead with the surgery, I know not many people will agree with me but knowing the life that weight loss surgery brings after the surgery I would do anything I had to to go ahead with it!

Reactions: 14

Transparency

Chatty Member
When she said obesity is a disease tho....as if it’s cancer or something she got through no fault of her own 🙈 Too much food is the ONLY way you become obese. I know you can suffer from mental health issues etc that cause you to over eat. And that’s tough, and you should absolutely seek help for that. And it’s ok to get help. But there’s no disease that makes someone that doesn’t eat too many calories obese. End of story. I’d respect her much more if she would own up to that....that she got weight loss surgery as she couldn’t control her eating.....not because she had a disease 🙈 she would help others in the same position then aswell. I think accepting you need to make a change is the first step to recovery. It seems like she just can’t accept that fact and anyone who says otherwise is a bully.
Obesity is a complex issue, there is not a simple solution, any eating disorder is complex.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
It's free to diet/calorie count
Unfortunately it’s not that easy for everyone! Most of the time over weight people have emotional issues due to past experiences that no matter what they try doesn’t work and they can’t control their eating

I wouldn't be hailing her a hero either but I think she is brave for talking about it. You can see from some of the comments here alone, people don't understand food addiction and disorders, "she got herself into this" "she only has herself to blame" etc etc you wouldn't say that to someone who was playing football and broke their leg. People just don't get it, hopefully by Kim speaking about her journey and others, some people will be more educated (obviously not everyone but sure better 1 than none)

I don't really have a any problem with her travelling as she seems to be doing everything right, she isn't a risk to anyone. It's these dopes jetting to Dubai and coming home and pretending they weren't anywhere, they are the ones risking our lives.
Best of luck to her I say, no one can say what medical procedures are essential or not to someone else's health, we don't have that information. She said her GP is supporting her, we need to take that into consideration I think.

Reactions: 12

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I know but she will ride the wave of drama
Imagine - here is how I see it playing out.

ring ring
CK: hi Solicitor I'd like to take a case there are people online saying things about me.
Sol: What are they saying that could be slanderous or harassment.
CK: Well they are on a website saying I get sick pay from my job, they mentioned my husband,
Sol: ok what abusive or slanderous things did they say about him.
CK: Well that he works as a prison officer and is great to mind my kids while I travelled abroad
Sol: ok anything else directly said to you or about me
CK: well on the site they mentioned my weight issue and weight loss surgery questioned me traveling in a pandemic for the surgery
Sol: ok and where did they get all this private information? Did they contact you directly
CK: well it's not private I blog my life on Instagram. No it's all on that toxic site
Sol: ok again anything that is untrue and could be considered slanderous or harassment other than people having an opinion on information you already put into the public domain.
CK: well not really but it's online harassment and I'd like to go after them with Coco law.

Sol: ya not applicable here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Why the hell is she sharing a go fund me for someone to have their excess skin removed? Why does everything have to have a go fund me these days? Like go save, or get a loan like anybody else.... cop on Kim🙄 i cant afford a sports car, but im not gonna start a go fund me😤

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
What's her obsession with weight loss... I get she's probably unhappy , but she's had three gorgeous kids, can she not lose weight like the rest of us , especially in a pandemic?! Everyone and their nana are doing weighloss journeys 🙄 can she not wait until this shit show of a year is over? This year will be fucked just like last year. I wouldn't even really consider her heavy as she is very tall. I'm a tad over weight myself but going to Prague for unnecessary surgery is mind boggling! Can people just cop on!!

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I don't really have a any problem with her travelling as she seems to be doing everything right, she isn't a risk to anyone. It's these dopes jetting to Dubai and coming home and pretending they weren't anywhere, they are the ones risking our lives.
Best of luck to her I say, no one can say what medical procedures are essential or not to someone else's health, we don't have that information. She said her GP is supporting her, we need to take that into consideration I think.
Agree! And in fairness to her she hasn’t seemed to have broken any other rules and even now she’s technically/legally not breaking any rules! I wish her all the best and look forward to following her journey! as I said here before she inspired me to have weight loss surgery and it changed my life, in the space of 2 years I have a partner and a baby that I would never have had without it! When I went to my doctor about it he was also very supportive and said it should be more openly discussed and gave as an option to people who are obese and have struggled with their weight for many years! The benefits out weigh the risk for extremely over weight people!

Nkomoagogo

Obesity is a complex issue, there is not a simple solution, any eating disorder is complex.
Unless you are qualified in obesity endocrinolgy or a doctor i have issues with someone saying the only way to become obese is by overeating. Its ignorant, it's hurtful and downright triggering. PCOS, diabetes, thyroid problems all affect someones abilty to lose weight. Kim went and got surgery and more power to her.

• Heart

PeggySue21

This is unfair. Stop eating and move more? Do you think she hasnt tried that? Im overweight since im 15, tried EVERYTHING. It's not that easy. When your weight consumes your thoughts 24/7 and you decide to go under the knife I think fair fucks to her. If i had the guts to do it I would. She got tested and isolated, she paid for it herself, i dont see the problem. She didnt go to dubai for a holiday like the rest, she done that for health reasons. Cmon ladies a bit of understanding here, she's done nothing wrong.
I agree with you. Surgery isn't a quick fix. It's easy for people to save get up, move your bum and eat less.
She has tried all that.
I'm having surgery in 2 weeks time. I've been overweight all my life and obese since my 20s.
She could have done surgery in Ireland but it costs €20000 so I don't blame she has chosen Prague.

Reactions: 9

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I’m all for giving out on here. But I’m at the opposite of an eating disorder. I’m nearly 30 and very very light on the scales I’ve a horrible relationship with food. Look at the airports there actually empty. She has less chance of catching covid then I do shopping.

Reactions: 9
I've seen kim comment on loads of Facebook groups and news facebook pages...giving opinions on everyone and everything.... but no one is allowed give an opinion on kim ? 🤔🙄

Reactions: 8

iwokelikethis

I followed Kim right from the start before she ever has Eden... I can't stand her now ... she comes on preaching with her greasy hair pulled to the tip of her head.. she claims the op was a last resort... wish we all had that money to throw away with a small family... it wasn't life or death..... it was the 2nd time she had it done... I just feel now she's painful... ive deleted her account... its her opinion or no opinion

brandambassador

VIP Member
So update - big post this morning announcing a 16 pounds weight loss, since surgery. 20 pound loss in total she lost 4 pounds the day before the surgery. Starvation will do that to you I guess. Jesus I’m currently breastfeeding a 7 month old and if I don’t keep up to speed with snacks I get dizzy. She’s vicious on stories she’s obviously getting opinions. Kim you’re the one who always has an opinion on anything going on in the blogger world yourself! so it cant just suit you when the time comes to you!

Kiss me im irish

I don’t really give a shit whether she has surgery or not but I think it’s an absolute joke travelling right now and saying its essential, by fuck it ain’t. She’s a joke