Criminal Minds all seasons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here watch Criminal minds with Hotch, Morgan, Reid, JJ and Prentiss and love it?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone here watch Criminal minds with Hotch, Morgan, Reid, JJ and Prentiss and love it?
It's one of my favourite programmes, I downloaded and started watching it Christmas 2019 then came lockdown so I ended up watching all seasons. My favourite character is Penelope Garcia followed by Reid.

Reid is my favourite but I absolutely hated the season where Reid went to Jail. It was already going downhill when hotch left but after Morgan went it was just a shambles

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love it. Might start watching from the beginning again as I found it on I think it was amazon or Disney, can't remember which one.

Reactions: 2
I loved it too although I did find it went off a bit in the final couple seasons.

It's on Disney plus but often on amazon too

Reactions: 1
Love it. Might start watching from the beginning again as I found it on I think it was amazon or Disney, can't remember which one.
I got it on Amazon I paid for the first season then 2-14 were free on Amazon prime then paid for 15 as it had just come out. They may all be free now.

I discovered this show a few years ago, at the start of the pandemic. I had heard about it, some of the characters sounded cool and so I bought Season 1. It ended on such a cliff-hanger that I ordered Season 2 immediately, and all the subsequent Seasons over the next year or two. I thought it was good until the end of Season 11, but the first 5 Seasons are just excellent. The Season 4 finale in particular gives me chills every single time I watch it! They have great cliff-hangers, some really interesting character-focused episodes and some very interesting quotes to frame the episodes. That was definitely a draw for me, as I am really into literature/philosophy and sayings etc.
As a bigger lady, I love Penelope Garcia! She is anything but the « fat » best friend, as she is incredibly good at her job, really clever ( she outsmarts Reid a couple of times and has chats about theatre/play structure with Hotch), wears fabulous outfits and is just so good and kind. I also love a good accessory, am a magpie when it comes to jewellery and like to co-ordinate my outfits. I am also very empathetic, so her character is one of my favourites!
I love Hotch too, especially as team leader. He is very kind too, but in more practical ways than Penelope ( I see them as different sides of a coin). He uses his team members incredibly well, identifying their strengths, giving them opportunities to try different roles or supporting them when they have to take on new aspects of the job. Even if they screw up, he encourages them, thanks them for their hard work and the things they did well and often takes the fall for their mistakes. His « Let me tell you about my team » speech to Strauss is just perfection!
Some of the later additions to the cast are fantastic too. I particularly liked Alex Blake and Tara Lewis, and wished they could have worked together. Tara’s sass and sarcasm are great. I even liked Kate Callahan, she looked like she wouldn’t hurt a fly but was pretty badass!
I also really appreciated the female friendships on the show, as they all got on pretty well, never tore each other down or fought over guys, which was refreshing.
Some things annoyed me, like JJ becoming an active agent overnight, after showing zero interest repeatedly at taking on such a role. I thought she was great as liaison officer and it was good to have a bit of job diversity thrown in.
Reid looks like my brother quite a lot, when he has short hair, but in terms of personality, is so much like my cousin who is on the autistic spectrum that I thought Reid might have Asperger’s like my cousin does.
I really want to watch the reboot, even though almost half of the original cast won’t be in it anymore ( no Hotch, Morgan or Reid) but will have to wait for the DVD of the reboot season to come out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just started this when it appeared on 5usa, to be honest I found all the cast changes a bit off putting, currently season 5/6 but starting to lose interest