Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, duplicate #2 with a few replies deleted as started of in a mess of misinformation.

Please post on topic, no need to have a discussion on what you think mods should do. We'll deal with things as and when :)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Clearly given how sensitive the subject matter is my attempt at starting a new thread was a poor decision.
Huge apologies for messing that up.

Relief that a baby has been found. We can only assume it is that of CM & MG.
RIP 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on the news after getting my own children to bed! That poor baby, I can’t imagine what her short life was like but she knew no different. Just heartbreaking.

Reactions: 6
Was just thinking about baby Pearl. Does anyone remember her? Quite local to me, a different set of circumstances for sure but another dead baby discarded like she was an empty crisp packet. I seem to recall no charges were brought to her parents but as I say it was very different.

It's just senseless.

Being a bit flippant here but maybe some of Constances fortune could go towards the massive police bill she's accrued 🙄 and counselling for the poor officers who found the baby.

Anyway I hope anyone who's affected by this horrible news has someone to hug tonight. I'm going to hug my babies, they might be 11 and 17 but they're still my babies 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This is just awful. They put their wants above the needs of that baby.

Navy was likely unwell before baby died and they did nothing.

Mental illness isn't an excuse, neither is PND as this was planned before baby was born.

That baby never had a chance. Her actions are not that of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
'Sad outcome' doesn't really cut it. It is not sad. It is appalling. Avoidable. Totally unnecessary. Cruel. Barbaric.

They clearly started zig zagging the country to avoid social services who thought they were not fit to be parents. I would put money on them being hard drug addicts. What a couple of scumbags. I hope they both get severe prison sentences.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I see sm is going crazy again, commenting on Constance' fb profile. People did this with Nicola Bulley too, its insane. But people are saying "where is your baby" as if she's gonna message them back while shes in custody telling randomers where her baby is ffs! Some people are so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Constance May have had PND but that doesn’t excuse her partner not seeking help for the welfare of the child.

Reactions: 16
Constance May have had PND but that doesn’t excuse her partner not seeking help for the welfare of the child.
PND occurs post birth. It doesn't make someone conceal a pregnancy, give birth in a car and then go into hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
He's a wrongen aswell, the woman that he raped, he threatened to kill her children who were asleep in the next room if she didnt do everything he said. Regardless of whether he was 14 at the time and served his sentence, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I see sm is going crazy again, commenting on Constance' fb profile. People did this with Nicola Bulley too, its insane. But people are saying "where is your baby" as if she's gonna message them back while shes in custody telling randomers where her baby is ffs! Some people are so odd
Wtf. Just a reminder to me not to reactivate my Facebook.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was just thinking about baby Pearl. Does anyone remember her? Quite local to me, a different set of circumstances for sure but another dead baby discarded like she was an empty crisp packet. I seem to recall no charges were brought to her parents but as I say it was very different.

It's just senseless.

Being a bit flippant here but maybe some of Constances fortune could go towards the massive police bill she's accrued 🙄 and counselling for the poor officers who found the baby.

Anyway I hope anyone who's affected by this horrible news has someone to hug tonight. I'm going to hug my babies, they might be 11 and 17 but they're still my babies 💗
Also extremely local to me we must be in the same area . Was absolutely horrendous that case. It’s lovely the tribute they’ve done for baby pearl .

and unfortunately I think this case was only going to head this way. I do wonder if baby has been passed for sometime it’s all just awful.

Reactions: 4
Such awful news even if it sadly was the most likely outcome given they wouldn't tell the police anhthhbf and had been spotted without the baby last week. Thank God for that member of the public spotting them because at least they will face justice now and not get away with it.

Reactions: 15

This isn't PND. This is erratic behaviour caused by an unstable relationship, probable drug use and a violent man.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Don't blame you mine is deactivated now too, I hate fb. I'll just stick to tattle.
I hate FB although still have an account but rarely post. It's a cesspit. There are a lot of people on my list for whom it is their only social media (gives you an idea of their ages and mine!),and there are some good meme pages, but that's about it. God knows what theories will be flying around on it about this case

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's a wrongen aswell, the woman that he raped, he threatened to kill her children who were asleep in the next room if she didnt do everything he said. Regardless of whether he was 14 at the time and served his sentence, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
My son is 16 and thinking of him at 14..... Imagine one's son doing something like that. I can't. What the hell kind of background must Gordon have, although I guess some turn out wrong even with a "good" childhood, but it tends to be rare.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.