Coma Channel 5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching this, it started on Monday…..
The storyline isn’t horrendous but the acting 😩

Reactions: 1
Yes I'm watching Jason Watkins is a fab actor nornally but I don't think him or Claire skinner fit the roles very well, they both look far too old to have such a young daughter to start off with think Jonas Armstrong is doing a fab job of playing the baddie though
I don't get what the beef is between him and his neighbour and why after reporting him to the police he's now not dobbing him in?
I'm wondering if Simon has done something like this before after flipping out he was ready to lump his old boss at his leaving party he seems to be triggered easily its ok not as good as I was hoping but will keep watching

Yeah there seems to be zero chemistry between them, agreed the neighbour is beef is ridiculous, the character is almost unnecessary, doesn’t anything really, same with the boss situation really, I understand them showing that he’d been made redundant as this adds to his stress but the party the threats etc not so much.

Jonas Armstrong is the only reason I’m watching at this point, was nice to see a slightly softer side to him as well tonight, when he was talking about Simons daughter and his son.

It is a completely bonkers programme with plot holes you could drive a lorry through but highly entertaining 😂
The lad that plays the horrible son is so good. He seems such a believably unpleasant weasel.
When Simon said 'it was a long story' about their daughter and the IVF it seems there is something else to come out possibly.

What seems so barmy is if he'd been honest - showed the police the doorstep camera footage, along with his call to the police that he was being harassed and the earlier footage outside the shop where he was threatened, along with the fact the boy was a notorious drug dealer and menace - then he possibly would have a good case for self defence.

Reactions: 4
I think it's good, and the lad who plays the young yob is a good actor. I really believed it when he was pretending he didn't remember anything.

I think they've all been well-cast. The main character and his wife being older makes sense because they were supposed to have a long struggle to have children.

Channel 5 in general has become good at churning out original and unique dramas.

Reactions: 3
Just finished. I thought the acting was better than expected; Jason Watkins was too good at playing a feeble character; the gangsta was a bit OTT but what was to be expected. The wife and daughter didn't add anything. The son was convincing as a little sh*t.

The ending was rubbish, as seems to be the case in most of these lower-end dramas. I would have preferred it if he had nicked a gun from uncle Mark, and then Paul and the son had taken him at the end to the deserted yard.
When Paul was walking away Simon would have pulled it the gun and said:
"Hey head..... Something cool........"
And then blown them both away.

So many of these Channel 5 dramas have a cracking premise, then just really peter out into a lacklustre boring ending.
Makes you feel you've wasted time investing in it 😂