What do you drink?

• Coffee

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Tea

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are you? Serious Coffee drinker? Serious Tea drinker or even Both? Or do you prefer something else to drink?

For me it's coffee, I'm serious about coffee, at home it's the Nescafe Alzera (barista style) and at work it's A Mocha from Pret.

I love coffee and can go through 3-5 cups a day. I hate tea and never drink it but I drink iced coffee, coffee cake, coffee chocolate, hot coffee, frappe coffee lol

Reactions: 3
I’m a five coffee a day, two teas in the evening kind of gal. I’m Irish I think I was drinking cups of tea since I was a early child ... a day without hot drinks is a sad day indeed 🤣 and yes my teeth could do with a whitening but being a miserable hitch and never smiling helps and saves me some pennies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to drink tea many moons ago, for some reason tea has taken a back seat and it's coffee all the way. In the Summer months when it's hot I'm drinking more fruit juice and smoothies and sometimes a can of fizzy pop.

Love Kenco Instant, it’s like Nescafé but slightly nicer, slightly pricier. Dabbled with cafetières, grinding own beans, all that palaver ... no, instant is fine. Don’t like lattes or cappuccinos. A cup of tea now and then is acceptable.

I like a glass of Pepsi Max for the caffeine content and fizz.

I like both but I drink more Tea then Coffee as too much coffee gives me a migraine. Over all though I drink more water then either.

I’m a hot chocolate in the morning kind of girl! The rest of the day I drink water. I can’t have too much caffeine or my Crohn’s plays up.

Reactions: 2
I love my caffeine.

I have a serious Monster problem. I have been drinking them (2+) daily for so many years now, I am genuinely in an awful mood until I have my first sip. Even coffee doesnt touch the sides, I need my first caffeine hit from a Monster.

Coffee I have a Delce Gusto machine, I like the Mexicano pods. The machine itself is crap and I prefer my brothers Tassimo ones. Baileys pods to be precise. Azeera with Hazelnut syrup, Anchor cream and 4 sugars is my usual coffee when I've got no pods.

I don't like water I have to force myself to drink water it makes me feel sick. I don't like tea and I hate hot chocolate.

Last edited:
I don’t drink either. Water and Diet Coke for me. I’m trying to cut down on Diet Coke though, during lockdown I’ve been having a can every single day which really needs to stop😬

Coffee!!!! I drink a large fresh filter coffee first thing then about 8 mugs of decaff for the rest of the day. I’ve always got the kettle on at the moment and spent a fortune in costa pre lockdown 🤦‍♀️ I can only drink tea when I don’t feel well, a pot of tea always makes me feel better but can’t drink coffee at all when I feel ill?!

I feel like this is a hipster thing to do but I've started getting proper coffee beans from the local market and using a cafetìere. That's my lunch time treat with a biscuit or some chocolate.
At breakfast time I have a cup of Lady Grey tea, I just make that in the cup. I drink both mo milk,no sugar.

Reactions: 1