Clip-on veneers - anyone have any experience with these?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just one retailer:

Would love to hear real peoples' feedback ... are they worth it? Do they compromise the health of your own teeth?

I think it probably depends on what your concerns are with your smile.

"Normal" veneers are like 1mm thick (probably less than that nowadays) and any dental work will change the entire look of your face, even in subtle ways.

I don't know what your concerns are, but as someone who has had lots of dental work... Just go to a cosmetic dentist. There's payment plans and also they train for so long for a reason. Don't do it through the post.

ETA. Yes. All dental work will compromise your own teeth. Gum recession for example is a big side effect. It's a big undertaking and if you have normal, healthy teeth with no dental comorbidities, then just proper hygiene and bleach, maybe braces, will give you a beautiful smile. I don't know about these clip ons, but restorative dental work is a huge undertaking and it'll never be like your own teeth again. I had a lot of restorative dental work because of a congenial condition and, it isn't fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Come back! :love:

Would love to know more ... do you eat and drink while wearing them? Do they hurt your gums or teeth? Anything else you'd like to share? :)
I’ve only ever worn them for nights out, haven’t eaten in them or drunk anything like coffee or wine, but I know you can with some veneers.

They don’t hurt at all, just clip straight on...felt a bit weird at the start and strange to talk with, but once you get used to it it’s like a second nature ☺

I use secret veneers- I’ve worn them for about 2 years, I was meant to be going to Turkey to get the horse gnashes, butttt corona !! They are excellent, you can eat and drink in them, I try to Avoid eating in them though if I can , one I feel like I can’t properly chew and I’ve got a bit of a fear of choking and 2.I feel like they are really hard to clean properly , I soak mine in hypochlorous acid ( I still brush them ) they do give a bit of a lisp for a few weeks and your really aware they are in your mouth to start with, but for 200 quid - absolute game changer ! Xx