Clean with Abbi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her mentioned on the Label Lady thread and was inspired to create a thread for her alone, after watching a couple of her videos.

Oh my goodness - she uses so much of everything, and far too many products. Allllll that plastic and all that product down the drain ... I get a headache thinking about it.

On one of her clips - where she cleans her sink and draining board - she uses two cleaning products (the first, she uses what looks to be half the bottle!), and then finishes it off with vinegar and baking soda to do the drain - why doesn't she just use a fit-for-purpose drain cleaner that actually does the job properly?

I see she stores her dishwashing tablets in a cute little jar ... um, they come in a sealed packet that the light can't see, for a reason. Even though the jar has a seal on it, they'll likely stick together after a while.

She's amassed a cute little following, but I hope they're not all following her bad habits.

🙅‍♀️