Claudzgaff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just done the timeline of their house moves. Sold last property (Broadway) for £1.45m apparently. After buying it for £925k...

Reactions: 1
Definitely not reading the room! Massive new house and oh what a pain we need to get our car cleaned as we’re getting a new one. Decided to unfollow.

Reactions: 3
Funny how people say they won’t share the floor plan but it took all of 5 mins with just a couple of photos to figure out where she lived and the advert on rightmove is very much live and kicking. She’s making out that the house is falling down…. is not🙄

Reactions: 2
Funny how people say they won’t share the floor plan but it took all of 5 mins with just a couple of photos to figure out where she lived and the advert on rightmove is very much live and kicking. She’s making out that the house is falling down…. is not🙄
That house is gorgeous and they could live in it without doing anything to it for a couple of years
I was really irritated at her moaning about it today you’d think it was a hovel the way she was going on
She sold the last house for £1.45 million! Leaving them with a clear profit of £335,000.00 after deducting the costs of the renovation
The mind boggles

Still there for me. It does say off the market. It's a lovely house and gardens + swimming pool .

If what her mum says/doesn't say is true then why is she still in touch with her, letting her come to stay etc etc ? I know families are complicated but .... If she was on Mumsnet the advice would be to go no contact 🤣🤣🤣

Still there for me. It does say off the market. It's a lovely house and gardens + swimming pool .

If what her mum says/doesn't say is true then why is she still in touch with her, letting her come to stay etc etc ? I know families are complicated but .... If she was on Mumsnet the advice would be to go no contact 🤣🤣🤣
I think she addressed this once and said something like the children love her and she keeps contact to a minimum
It must be awful though to have a mother who is that much of a narcissist