Claudzgaff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she's taking a child to B&Q with hand, foot and mouth?? If they're not well enough for nursery they shouldn't be in the shops. You'd think a pregnant woman would be cautious of infections!

What's this all about, not sharing where she gets artwork from? Could be helping out the artists, but no you just keep them all to yourself luv and share the big stores. 🙄

IMG_20211114_173520.jpg

Such an odd position to hold when independent businesses could benefit. She was happy to share where the charity shop pictures were from 🤣

Anyone see that mega rant. Awks 🤪 couldn’t help but laugh at her hot water tap dig though 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She whines more than one of my dogs:rolleyes:. I bet she had a good cry before she posted that stuff.

I'm all for the person who DM'd her. What a belly aching ball sack she is. Feeling that because she was pregnant, did a renovation, had a TV crew in her home, posts content and ads she's somehow entitled to be further along in the amount of followers she has compared to somebody else who may just have a nicer personality than she does.

Her follower count probably dips and spikes because they've had enough, as and the new ones that come along haven't stayed long enough yet to experience her poor attempt at trying to be funny.

What’s the deal with her mum? I can’t tell if she’s being serious or an attempt at a joke

What’s the deal with her mum? I can’t tell if she’s being serious or an attempt at a joke
I must have missed that. Was she low key slagging her off again? Comes across as she loves her mum, just can't stand her a lot of the time and has no shame in exposing Bev to her followers.

As for Dave telling her off for taking the bits off the wall, I guess she's running out of content and needs a new project. I mean what else can be done when your house is pretty much done and you're begging for likes as you're a stay at home content creator.

Yes basically saying that her mum tells lies. Said she was on a work call for an hour when she doesn’t work, said she gave her unweaned baby food against her wishes and a bunch of other crazy things.

i can’t tell if she’s saying it seriously or for comedy effect. If so it’s not funny

i think her home and her style is beautiful as are her children but she’s got a strange personality I just can’t take to

I'm convinced she deep down hates her mum. From the first name calling to letting people on IG have a strong opinion of her based on what she posts. Hope Bev writes her out of the will. If one of my kids ever on social media....

IMG_20220526_184958.jpg

I’ve followed and unfollowed her a couple of times
The first time I followed her I was really interested in her old house and the new one she is/was renovating
Now 🙄 all she does is talk about her baby and the other two children
Dont get me wrong I like children just as much as the next person I’ve got my own and grandchildren but I also know that no one finds your children as fascinating or interesting as much as you do
It’s just boring, the house and garden are finished and she’s got nothing to say on the home Reno front so it’s an unfollow from me

She'll have to buy another house now:ROFLMAO: I feel that's what a lot of these IG accounts solely dedicated to renovations are doing nowadays. They do it up, then put the house on the market talking about they've outgrown it and need something bigger. When the house is done and the collabs/sponsors stop coming then what?

Wasn't she begging for followers to like her content the other day and getting grumpy other accounts seemed to be doing better than her?

I did see her put a rug on the wall the other day, then saw another account home chest of dreams (another one who grinds my gears) swooning over her carpet on the wall. That one needs her own bloody thread (don't know if she has enough followers for people to rant about though). Every bloody post she's low-key demanding people like, comment and share otherwise what's the point in them posting. Bore off luv. We don't owe you tit!

Reactions: 1
She'll have to buy another house now:ROFLMAO: I feel that's what a lot of these IG accounts solely dedicated to renovations are doing nowadays. They do it up, then put the house on the market talking about they've outgrown it and need something bigger. When the house is done and the collabs/sponsors stop coming then what?

Wasn't she begging for followers to like her content the other day and getting grumpy other accounts seemed to be doing better than her?

I did see her put a rug on the wall the other day, then saw another account home chest of dreams (another one who grinds my gears) swooning over her carpet on the wall. That one needs her own bloody thread (don't know if she has enough followers for people to rant about though). Every bloody post she's low-key demanding people like, comment and share otherwise what's the point in them posting. Bore off luv. We don't owe you tit!
I watch her without following and it is just basically talking about her children non stop 🙄
She’s hinted at moving and perhaps building their own home, they must have money as they rent properties as well, she did go on a big rant a few weeks ago about getting and keeping followers but she has to be realistic no one ( unless you have babies and small children) id interested in your kids the content is boring - when someone follows you for home Reno stuff you can’t be surprised if they don’t engage any more because you are banging on about your kids

Reactions: 1
Her recent rants about not having black friends and how much she hates have natural hair have been......jarring.

Reactions: 2