Claire_training and fitxander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread on these two siblings. His videos are all made up scenarios and hers are just shite unfunny statements. Absolutely obsessed with flags. I can’t stand either of them and think they’re doing more harm than good in their attempts of “raising awareness” for LGBT+ rights (or whatever it is they’re attempting to achieve). People in the community are physically attacked, assaulted and in some parts of the world, killed, yet he’s out here claiming his neighbour does homophobic attacks on the daily w no proof😴 anyway rant over what’s everyone else’s thoughts? Pls no homophobia or transphobia in the thread tho

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t find a thread on these two siblings. His videos are all made up scenarios and hers are just shite unfunny statements. Absolutely obsessed with flags. I can’t stand either of them and think they’re doing more harm than good in their attempts of “raising awareness” for LGBT+ rights (or whatever it is they’re attempting to achieve). People in the community are physically attacked, assaulted and in some parts of the world, killed, yet he’s out here claiming his neighbour does homophobic attacks on the daily w no proof😴 anyway rant over what’s everyone else’s thoughts? Pls no homophobia or transphobia in the thread tho
The videos are just so odd and he reposts the same ones with different scenarios, yet there seem to be a core of people who lap it up. The fact the entire family have comments off on every platform speaks volumes too.

Reactions: 5
The videos are just so odd and he reposts the same ones with different scenarios, yet there seem to be a core of people who lap it up. The fact the entire family have comments off on every platform speaks volumes too.
Pair of them are so weird and unfunny they’d get roasted if they had their comments on

Reactions: 1
Had another look. Rainbow flags galore. I think they are wayyyyy over the top with the awareness stuff

So glad someone created this thread! They are both so so odd and I think it's quite disturbing how much her brother makes up these scenarios that are blatant lies. He has children, what kind of lesson is constantly making up stories going to teach them. Why would his neighbour in leafy rural England have a Trump flag outside their house? As others have said the turning off of comments is very telling. Her brother is also incredibly thirsty, some of the oiled up reels he posts :sick: I'd be worried if they were my children.

Last edited:
So glad someone created this thread! They are both so so odd and I think it's quite disturbing how much her brother makes up these scenarios that are blatant lies. He has children, what kind of lesson is constantly making up stories going to teach them. Why would his neighbour in leafy rural England have a Trump flag outside their house? As others have said the turning off of comments is very telling. Her brother is also incredibly thirsty, some of the oiled up reels he posts :sick: I'd be worried if they were my children.
Pair of them are absolute freakshows

Reactions: 4
Shes turned all her comments off, for a lesbian creator she shouts that word around like its a dirty word and it shouldnt be hes a bit nicer but there shoukd be more to there content then there lifestyles

Reactions: 2
Poor fixander He shaved all his hair off to show lots of cysts growing on his head. Made him. Look so different i hope he will ve okay

She is so irritating.
Not just irritating every thing she does is the same hes a bit more bearable but the overuse if the rainbow flag like ya we get it whats the big deal its normal whyvare you making it weird

Not just irritating every thing she does is the same hes a bit more bearable but the overuse if the rainbow flag like ya we get it whats the big deal its normal whyvare you making it weird
He’s worse than her because he’s spewing absolute bollocks. No neighbour in middle class suburbia in the UK was a massive trump supporter putting a trump flag up. He’s a total bleeping fantasist.

Reactions: 2
He’s worse than her because he’s spewing absolute bollocks. No neighbour in middle class suburbia in the UK was a massive trump supporter putting a trump flag up. He’s a total bleeping fantasist.
Lmao I forgot these weirdos existed hahahaha

• Haha