Cigarettesandcalpol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8E980323-ED9A-44D2-A8CC-FF43489E2FC5.jpeg

I read this and just think Mia deserves credit. She openly finds the platform hard to navigate and is very careful about ads and does giveaways, is very conscious of feedback.
‘If you are in a place of influence, use it for good’
I made a vaguely negative comment about her on here somewhere (mid her at some festivals and going out, which was harmless but not that relatable to me) and she screenshot it and had been sent it, she refuses to read sites like this as it really upsets her, but I think overall her account is really great and she’s nothing like the mama brigade who would sell anything and hide all the gifts.
I like her book reviews and have read loads of good books she has recommended. She’ll answer a dm and is funny and likeable. Influencers, influence, so if I follow one o want it transparent and respectful.

Reactions: 3
She’s one that I can’t understand how she got so many followers 🤔 did she used to do ads? Be buddies with other influencers? I like her but I don’t get it.

Reactions: 4
She’s one that I can’t understand how she got so many followers 🤔 did she used to do ads? Be buddies with other influencers? I like her but I don’t get it.
I don’t know. I think she’s had around 20k for ages, it doesn’t increase much, she was linked in with a couple of other bigger names but doesn’t do that any more. For me I’m commending she tries to always share back deals she gets and not be an insta wanker she’s always been transparent and not a dick, there’s so many who are utterly crap out there. But I think she takes it all really personally and you have to be an hole really to be an influencer it seems.

Reactions: 2
Ahh I love her. She is relatable and really tries to not accept ADs for the sake of it. Always replies to my DMs and helped me a lot when I had awful perinatal anxiety. I actually went to the GP and got signed off work because of her listening to me and understanding what I was going through. I had awful anxiety and couldn't even leave the house. She always protects her children but still shares their life with us to some extent. She used to be in the the nice mum crowd but she went through a rough patch a while back, came off gram and then just kept her head down. She is using her platform for good. Shes cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahh I love her. She is relatable and really tries to not accept ADs for the sake of it. Always replies to my DMs and helped me a lot when I had awful perinatal anxiety. I actually went to the GP and got signed off work because of her listening to me and understanding what I was going through. I had awful anxiety and couldn't even leave the house. She always protects her children but still shares their life with us to some extent. She used to be in the the nice mum crowd but she went through a rough patch a while back, came off gram and then just kept her head down. She is using her platform for good. Shes cool.
So nice to hear! It’s good to be positive about nice people ❤

I like Mia and agree with everything above. Love her book reviews and how real she is about life.

I think she used to do AD’s quite a bit but stopped because of the negativity it caused. I remember her posting in her stories trying decide whether to take a deal with a company or not, based on her previous poor experiences. Think she decided against it.

Reactions: 1