@chronic_but_iconic/Sapphire-louise Pove/Saffy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if anyone else has seen this girl on TikTok. I’ve followed her for a while but her story just doesn’t sit right with me.

She apparently suffers from multiple, severe health conditions, needed tube fed, has seizures and is regularly admitted to hospital for various reasons. She lost her feeding tube recently and can’t/won’t get it replaced, despite apparently losing so much weight and being so reliant on it to survive. A few nights ago she stated she had accepted the fact she would probably die soon.

She is also homeless, has been for months now, and spends the majority of her nights sleeping rough or in a car park somewhere.

I hadn't seen her on TikTok for a while but I have the last few nights and she is back to complaining about being homeless, not being able to find an accessible hotel room, social work/NHS/police not helping her, struggling to find a safe place to sit/sleep etc. Most of the comments on her lives are supportive with people giving suggestions of what to do or offering to pay for a night in a hotel. Several people have offered her a place to stay and the other night one lady was kindly prepared to drive for a couple of hours to collect Saffy and bring her to her home. She repeatedly ignored people’s offers of help, places to stay etc and when questioned about it she eventually explained she doesn’t like to burden people (despite being sure would die if her situation didn’t change).

She was live again tonight with the same situation, chronically ill, homeless, no safe place to sit/sleep after being kicked out a multi-storey car park and once more is ignoring all offers of help and finding a reason against every suggestion people make.

I just find the whole situation uncomfortable, I don’t know how much of her story I believe and it doesn’t seem like she wants anyone’s help or to do anything to help herself.

Shes been back the last few weeks and is using the feeding tube again she had a mental health episode but seems better right now andvworking on being better