CHRISTMAS Shopping

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ho Ho Ho ! Santa is nearly here. I love scrolling online at gifts to buy for my family for Christmas! I’m sadly on a budget and would love to know what everyone wants to get for whoever :)

so far I’ve seen the hotel chocolate advent calendars that I really wanna get. 25 each (omfg)
So far I’ve brought my mom some tights.
sister some dumbo socks.
My lovely nephew colour your own buzz light wings cardboard thing from primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ho Ho Ho ! Santa is nearly here. I love scrolling online at gifts to buy for my family for Christmas! I’m sadly on a budget and would love to know what everyone wants to get for whoever :)

so far I’ve seen the hotel chocolate advent calendars that I really wanna get. 25 each (omfg)
So far I’ve brought my mom some tights.
sister some dumbo socks.
My lovely nephew colour your own buzz light wings cardboard thing from primark.
The Hotel Chocolat advent calendars go to half price pretty soon after December 1st if you don't mind waiting. I'd recommend the Godiva one over it though.

• Heart
The Hotel Chocolat advent calendars go to half price pretty soon after December 1st if you don't mind waiting. I'd recommend the Godiva one over it though.
You have made my day. Thank you so much. If they are half price . I can now get both 😂😂😂😍

Reactions: 1
You have made my day. Thank you so much. If they are half price . I can now get both 😂😂😂😍
Second this I wait every year for them to go half price 😂 plus it means you get serversl chocolates on one day to catch up 😋😍 never buy full price!!! Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Oooh thanks for that tip I'll be keeping a lookout now!

Reactions: 1