Christmas Presents for Awkward People?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or donate to a food bank to people that will bloody appreciate what has been given.
exactly, but as a physical gift giving an animal or something similar with oxfam is a cute idea, you have a physical “gift” to give and people who need it benefit

I’ve said on here before we don’t give gifts as adults. I like something like this for difficult people!

Reactions: 2
Would she like a smack round the face? There's plenty to go round and the best part is they're free! Jokes aside this is the rudest person ever!! How do you cope!?
I’ve had 20 years of practice lol and I met my husband when I was 18. This is the woman who said to me on the first meeting “I could split you two up any time I want to”.
Mostly coping is done by listening and tuning most of it out. Thankfully my husband is wonderfully supportive and always takes my side. Trust me there has been a fair few blow outs over the years. We’ve learnt to run along reasonably enough. Though tbh I wouldn’t put up with her behaviour from anyone who wasn’t family.