Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Run of the mill supermarket ones. Usually Tesco. As long as it contains the mood fish I ain't arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

BattleAxing

VIP Member
This year I bought some in Waitrose, cheap and cheerful they were £5 in their 50% off cracker deal a few weeks back. I used to fill,your own and put a scratch and a chocolate in but I haven’t done that for a while. I’ve never bought the super expensive ones.
Stolen the scratch card idea for this year! Thanks! 😆

Reactions: 3

Sea

VIP Member
I hate tat and try to be eco friendly but I can't be arsed with the fill your own crackers.t

I love the surprise compact, compact mirror or mini screwdrivers and definitely the psychic palm fish that is never wrong!!

Reactions: 1

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
This year I bought some in Waitrose, cheap and cheerful they were £5 in their 50% off cracker deal a few weeks back. I used to fill,your own and put a scratch and a chocolate in but I haven’t done that for a while. I’ve never bought the super expensive ones.

Reactions: 1

Ensay

VIP Member
Yeah we have Christmas Crackers and usually just get them from Sainsburys. Not the fancy ones, because the gifts are naff regardless. :D

I bought my own refill ones along with some fabric reusable hats, only trouble is none of the things I’ve bought to go inside them fit 🤦‍♀️