Christmas Crackers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you buy Christmas crackers for your dinner table on Christmas Day, and if so, where do you buy yours from?

images.jpg

Run of the mill supermarket ones. Usually Tesco. As long as it contains the mood fish I ain't arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah we have Christmas Crackers and usually just get them from Sainsburys. Not the fancy ones, because the gifts are naff regardless. :D

This year I bought some in Waitrose, cheap and cheerful they were £5 in their 50% off cracker deal a few weeks back. I used to fill,your own and put a scratch and a chocolate in but I haven’t done that for a while. I’ve never bought the super expensive ones.

Reactions: 1
This year I bought some in Waitrose, cheap and cheerful they were £5 in their 50% off cracker deal a few weeks back. I used to fill,your own and put a scratch and a chocolate in but I haven’t done that for a while. I’ve never bought the super expensive ones.
Stolen the scratch card idea for this year! Thanks! 😆

Reactions: 3
I bought my own refill ones along with some fabric reusable hats, only trouble is none of the things I’ve bought to go inside them fit 🤦‍♀️

I hate tat and try to be eco friendly but I can't be arsed with the fill your own crackers.t

I love the surprise compact, compact mirror or mini screwdrivers and definitely the psychic palm fish that is never wrong!!

Reactions: 1