Chriselle Lim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will have to check tho I thought she quit her channel since last I heard, views were down. Or maybe she went to ig. Oh yeah, tik tok, can’t imagine her being there but will check her out. I got the impression she was really hurt by the divorce. Hope her husband wasn’t really a creep. I think Chriselle was oft criticized for being cold or something. I never thought that but her style I couldn't get that into. I dunno, she looks to be friends with Aimee. I wonder if she has a thread. I never had much reaction to her either. I wonder how wealthy they both are, doesn’t seem it’s off youtube.

Reactions: 2
I looked at Chriselle‘s tiktok and I was shocked at her PS. Like her nose is nonexistent in places like her bridge collapsed, Michael Jackson? As I recall her on YT she didn’t need to do that, she was pretty and fit. She had some muscle tone before now she claims she works out but something looks old like lipo thinness, not working out muscle. She looks like she was trying hard to be Megan fox and Kim k , extreme cartoon. Only someone really insecure would overdo to get ahead. Or she’s looking old - tho she isn’t even 40? Sometimes her lighting is harsh and she doesn't look human. What a shame, ugh, she made herself hard looking.

I dunno, is she actually wealthy or is it hype? Koreans like to present as successful going into debt to do so. Allen might have gotten half ? Or did he have any money? Seemed like he had a regular job, maybe he made decent money, who knows. In an interview I got the feeling she decided to end things but after she told her folks “ what was going on”.Like he did something and she decider it’s done, maybe he was willing to work on it but trust was gone. She keeps saying how she’s happier but I don’t really see it, esp. all the PS, not sure when that all happened. It makes her come off insecure and a sellout because she wasn’t ugly before. She overdid it, to the point its freakish.

This is just my opinion- I think Kim k and Megan fox overdid it as well and ruined whatever appeal they had. Some people might think they look ok, but, ugh the boobs Megan put in look so obvious and cheek implants make her harsher, don’t see it aging well. Kim k hips never looked real. Why people want to do it to this extent, it’s like dysmorphia.

The other thing on Chriselle claiming extreme gluten sensitivity and having energy and health after getting rid of it and sugar, dairy. But on tik tok she’s always eating pasta, dumplings and admitting to it…So you are just making yourself sick? Hm. Real role model of health. Seems like Kim k “ dieting” then eating donuts. Rib removal, Wegovy? Seems the “ successful” are going to extremes just to be unhealthy and look ghastly and inhuman? Influencers who preach one thing but are mentally unwell? Typical hypocrisy. Get real. I don’t look up to this. We need real role models, not liars. Not that I really need a role model, but influencers who aren’t being truthful, what’s the pt..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like the whole allergy thing she says she has is an excuse people with ED say to cover up why they eat less or are picky eaters. She was always slim but never this slim, boney. It's shocking really. I hope she's okay though...

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I heard rumblings on that now defunct site years ago Pretty ugly Little liars or something years ago where they were talking about major PS scars Chriselle had, vicious stuff and I never bothered to watch the videos. It was funny the vitriol, either they hated her for some reason or were jealous. But she was married and seemingly busy in her fashion whatever she does, I never really knew. I liked Chriselle for some reason. I think she ruined her looks with PS is all, hate when people get ocd. I almost think she got more since then, which sounds compulsive as she’s looking aged for under 40. I hope she leaves it alone. I wish her well too. Maybe she feels bad about getting older. I hope not. Please eat food and lay off lipo. Too skinny and way less attractive than when she had some muscle tone and ate more. You don’t need to be ripped.

Just seen her post about eyelid surgery. She was so naturally beautiful before just why? She said she's been wanting this for 10 years, she didn't need it at all. One of the most beautiful natural faces, so sad.

Just seen her post about eyelid surgery. She was so naturally beautiful before just why? She said she's been wanting this for 10 years, she didn't need it at all. One of the most beautiful natural faces, so sad.
She had a ton of surgery she’s far from natural. This wasn’t even her first eyelid surgery, she probably just had it, to fix her previous botched one. Maybe I just spent too much time watching Botched and learning about various procedures but I think it’s super obvious she had ps done, she has a whole new chin fgs! 🤣

Which is another thing I don’t like about her, she always marketed herself as a ”big sister” now as the “rich mom” someone who‘s not afraid to speak about different topics and open about her personal life. She was having discussions about her sex life all the time, which was so cringe but anyway she only admitted to having the double eyelid surgery while posting throwbacks looking like a whole different person 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When will it stop? She’s going to add facelift scars too. Please no cheek implants. I bet lipo scars unless she manages to gouge those out. I think she was a stylist but thinks she’s supposed to be skinny like a model. No. She was unique looking before but I fear she will look like a praying mantis. I seriously hope she discusses in therapy because there won’t be anything left to eff with. Wonder if she blew up her lips, hope not. Hate that look. Everybody morphing into the same face. I hope she’s no purging or maybe it’s wegovy. The mentality behind all of this is addict like. But she gives these interviews claiming to be happy after her divorce. I doubt it. There’s really nothing to be thrilled about a broken family. Too bad it couldn’t work out. I wish her well but something seems unwell when she keeps doing surgery. I see most of the other Asian influencers getting eye surgery or boob jobs. Like one complained people thought natural was better and acted like they were rude. It’s just an opinion that they were prettier before. Its not always the case. I could see if it was mild enough and enhanced their life but often they don’t look better. But you’ll never tell them that because they think this thing of their that they want to change is so not attractive.

Reactions: 1
When will it stop? She’s going to add facelift scars too. Please no cheek implants. I bet lipo scars unless she manages to gouge those out. I think she was a stylist but thinks she’s supposed to be skinny like a model. No. She was unique looking before but I fear she will look like a praying mantis. I seriously hope she discusses in therapy because there won’t be anything left to eff with. Wonder if she blew up her lips, hope not. Hate that look. Everybody morphing into the same face. I hope she’s no purging or maybe it’s wegovy. The mentality behind all of this is addict like. But she gives these interviews claiming to be happy after her divorce. I doubt it. There’s really nothing to be thrilled about a broken family. Too bad it couldn’t work out. I wish her well but something seems unwell when she keeps doing surgery. I see most of the other Asian influencers getting eye surgery or boob jobs. Like one complained people thought natural was better and acted like they were rude. It’s just an opinion that they were prettier before. Its not always the case. I could see if it was mild enough and enhanced their life but often they don’t look better. But you’ll never tell them that because they think this thing of their that they want to change is so not attractive.
I totally agree. Asian influencers and celebrities are trying to look more western when they don't realise they are so beautiful the way they are. But as you say they won't listen and believe you are being rude. Michelle Phan had PS done and denied it for years, she was beautiful too and didn't need it. She has admitted tho in videos that she had work done and that she used filters and camera angles.

I totally agree. Asian influencers and celebrities are trying to look more western when they don't realise they are so beautiful the way they are. But as you say they won't listen and believe you are being rude. Michelle Phan had PS done and denied it for years, she was beautiful too and didn't need it. She has admitted tho in videos that she had work done and that she used filters and camera angles.
Yeah I saw Michelle Phan a while back and she looked odd, old. Not better for changing. Maybe she fixed something, she looked a little more herself at times recently but I don’t recall her ever needing PS. Reminds me of Renee Zellweger when her eyes looked different and everybody claimed she was unrecognizable. She looked weird with the new eyes, like a different person. Somehow she managed to look like her squinty eyed self later? I never thought her eyes were a problem but it was funny how many missed her eyes. Truthfully RZ didn’t seem ok with aging, she had disappeared a bit, but she took offense at comments on her new eyes. Hopefully people stop thinking PS is the answer when much of the time it can be worse.
However, it seems clear most influencers or celebs have had it. Like Cameron D. ”fixed” her nose and it really is not a good after. Her flawed one was better though maybe she had breathing issues. The after they had to get might have built it up for function but it’s not cute. But she might be stuck since she needs to breathe. Sanne V I think tweaked her nose and it’s not great, changed her face. She might have just naturally continued aging her features in a not great way or it might have been better to keep her original nose. I understand she thought it would improve her slight flaw but often it doesn’t because looking at her face the first time on her channel I thought her nose looked done. Later I realized she was this model I used to notice on catwalks, same person. In more rare cases where the person has obvious flaws, I guess it could lessen the issue. Ariana Grande probably had a “ good result” but it seems she might be addicted. They can’t stop.

Are we not going to talk about her "divorce story" video? I haven't been able to make myself watch it because all of her promo clips on IG were so cringe. I'm hoping someone shares a recap!

Are we not going to talk about her "divorce story" video? I haven't been able to make myself watch it because all of her promo clips on IG were so cringe. I'm hoping someone shares a recap!
I can’t believe she’s still moaning over her divorce, I agree she’s cringe. I’m not saying her marriage couldn’t be bad behind closed doors or that her ex couldn’t be a jerk but either be honest or stop being so bloody immature about it. She already soft launched her new bf and milking her divorce for this long just feels disingenuous and disrespectful to her children, if Allen is such scumbag why are they co-parenting…

Just saw this comparison photo on Reddit…and she’s still denying ever having other surgeries beside having her eyelids done lol
IMG_4026.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s still moaning over her divorce, I agree she’s cringe. I’m not saying her marriage couldn’t be bad behind closed doors or that her ex couldn’t be a jerk but either be honest or stop being so bloody immature about it. She already soft launched her new bf and milking her divorce for this long just feels disingenuous and disrespectful to her children, if Allen is such scumbag why are they co-parenting…

Just saw this comparison photo on Reddit…and she’s still denying ever having other surgeries beside having her eyelids done lol
View attachment 2424716
She looks like her face melted in on itself wtf?
She's messed up badly!

Her divorce story was just everything so far we already know, with some old clips on YouTube from her wedding etc, just the ex hubby cropped out. Chats about her parents helping, how she said she would give herself a year and see if anything changes and if it didn't she would make a decision to end it.
Also clips of her saying years ago that she believed divorce was the easy way out and now she realises that it's not. Also she wants to do youtube again.
If I missed anything let me know.

She inserted multiple videos she filmed herself as she was knee deep in the divorce process. She said filmed it "for myself," but it feels like she had plans to monetize her divorce long ago and now is simply executing on the plan. It just feels gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I tried to watch a bit but so much. Is Alan a monster? She acts victimized but we will never know. She had been lording it over him from the start always acting like she was this catch and didn’t even like Alan. But she decided to settle or something…Since we can’t know she should take the high road. It’s possible he cut her ego so she needs to retaliate because I think she’s insecure and competitive. About to be 40, maybe that’s her fear. Time to be mature. I really find her harsher looking , maybe it’s the trend like Zoe Kravitz going from dimpled to angular. Chriselle doing jaw cheek work, not needed and the overly severe outfits and makeup. She looked softer before. I wonder if new love really so great if still furious at Alan. I haven’t watched . She seems to be bragging almost about being a hero.