Chocolate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The M&S Mars bar dupe (I think its called "Spark"?) is rather delicious. I've never been a mars bar fan but these are yummy!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
The M&S Mars bar dupe (I think its called "Spark"?) is rather delicious. I've never been a mars bar fan but these are yummy!
I'm also not a fan of mars bars but I will look out for these.
M&S chocolate is rather good on the whole.
Someone up the thread mentioned Aldi Moser Roth's new Caramel Biscuit Bars - I couldn't get the white chocolate one but the milk chocolate is definitely worth a trip to the store.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
The Aldi Mosser Roth dark chocolate with sea salt is lovely. I love how it comes in small individual bars. Then I can pretend I’m only going to have one at a time 🥴
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Aldi Mosser Roth dark chocolate with sea salt is lovely. I love how it comes in small individual bars. Then I can pretend I’m only going to have one at a time 🥴
Oh I love that whole range. The dark choc orange with almond ones are fab too and an unusual combo that works really well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I usually get the 70% dark from Aldi but the last couple of purchases have not tasted the same, not sure if it's me or them.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I usually get the 70% dark from Aldi but the last couple of purchases have not tasted the same, not sure if it's me or them.
That's why I think we need to keep the packaging or photograph it and put it on here as a record.
I kept some Aldi special buy curry sleeves to see if I could replicate the recipe.
When Tattlers were reporting it didn't taste as good a year or two later I was able to see that they'd changed the recipe.
 
I usually get the 70% dark from Aldi but the last couple of purchases have not tasted the same, not sure if it's me or them.
Still seems the same for me.

Had the sea salt one for the first time today. It's really nice. Though was surprised how much sweeter it was than the 70% one, i must be used to that one now 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
This is the delicious Green & Black's 70pc choc. Currently £3 a bar in Waitrose but obvs you wouldn't eat it in one or two goes.
IMG_0368.jpeg
IMG_0369.jpeg
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I loved their Maya Gold and cherry ones. Dark chocolate just seems to work really well with fruit.
Yes it does. I love dark chocolate with orange and raspberries but cherries would be lush too.
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I've photographed the Aldi packaging so I can now bookmark it to keep an eye on the ingredients in future purchases:


IMG_20260905_143130.jpg
IMG_20260905_143348.jpg
IMG_20260905_143443.jpg
IMG_20260905_143540.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
My absolute favourite chocolate of all time was Thorntons Silician Lemon Mousse but doesn’t taste how it used to now. M&S used to do a dupe but that’s sadly gone too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I’m rarely in Tesco so whilst there today I treated myself to some (new to me) treats, I didn’t realise the theme til I got home.

IMG_6255.jpeg
IMG_6254.jpeg
IMG_6253.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
The blonde chocolate hazelnuts look delicious!
I'm not a fan of white/blonde chocolate paired with coconut though as I find it all a bit cloying/sickly. I love dark chocolate and coconut together though.
The Raffaelo bar was disappointing. Too coconut flaky. Tbf, I should have expected that but I thought it would be more cream than flake.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2