Choccolottie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems genuine, not bad chocolate (but overpriced) her little one needs to keep her hands off too many goodies

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The chocolate is melted down pellets by a big brand. It baffles me how she thinks she’s now this big business coach helping other brands out.

She needs to stop worrying about business and more about the fact her daughter is crazily overweight 🙈 I feel bad talking about a child but it seems like all they eat is put crap, he youngest daughter looks so bloated I’d stop ordering and accepting all the goodies she posts about!

She only accepts them because she’s helping promote the business’ which are paying her as their “coach” you only have to see her other account to notice that.

Reactions: 1
She needs to stop worrying about business and more about the fact her daughter is crazily overweight 🙈 I feel bad talking about a child but it seems like all they eat is put crap, he youngest daughter looks so bloated I’d stop ordering and accepting all the goodies she posts about!
I hate it when people bring the children in to these discussions, they didn't put themselves out there the Mum or Dad did.

Her daughter definitely isn’t overweight either, yes they eat tit but she isn’t fat in the slightest

Reactions: 3
I don't think that's very fair. Her daughter isn't overweight and it'd inappropriate to say that. Her chocolate looks great and melting down is pretty much how all chocolatieres do it.

Reactions: 1