Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Her daughter definitely isn’t overweight either, yes they eat shit but she isn’t fat in the slightest

Reactions: 3

tittle12

Seems genuine, not bad chocolate (but overpriced) her little one needs to keep her hands off too many goodies

• Haha
Reactions: 2

MadGal

VIP Member
She needs to stop worrying about business and more about the fact her daughter is crazily overweight 🙈 I feel bad talking about a child but it seems like all they eat is put crap, he youngest daughter looks so bloated I’d stop ordering and accepting all the goodies she posts about!

Truthseeker

VIP Member
She needs to stop worrying about business and more about the fact her daughter is crazily overweight 🙈 I feel bad talking about a child but it seems like all they eat is put crap, he youngest daughter looks so bloated I’d stop ordering and accepting all the goodies she posts about!
I hate it when people bring the children in to these discussions, they didn't put themselves out there the Mum or Dad did.

Insta_Hun

She only accepts them because she’s helping promote the business’ which are paying her as their “coach” you only have to see her other account to notice that.

Reactions: 1
I don't think that's very fair. Her daughter isn't overweight and it'd inappropriate to say that. Her chocolate looks great and melting down is pretty much how all chocolatieres do it.

Reactions: 1

Insta_Hun

The chocolate is melted down pellets by a big brand. It baffles me how she thinks she’s now this big business coach helping other brands out.