Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems quiet on this trip. Maybe the outfits weren’t good enough for ridiculous reels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder is the boyfriend sick of her making a show of herself online and stopped taking her photos 😂. the fact she even shared the sun article 😬😬😬 I’m scarlet for her! She really needs to grow up this girl

I wonder is the boyfriend sick of her making a show of herself online and stopped taking her photos 😂. the fact she even shared the sun article 😬😬😬 I’m scarlet for her! She really needs to grow up this girl
Maybe he won’t take the pics either 😂

• Haha
What is wrong with this girl and actually wearing clothes? It’s like she is stuck in the energiser era of her life and can’t wear decent fitting clothes? She always looks like complete trash! It’s always tits and ass with this one... 😳 but she’s the exact type to tit on someone for something like onlyfans! News for you Chloe hun, you are not very far off and posting to your gram for free is sad.

Reactions: 2
What is wrong with this girl and actually wearing clothes? It’s like she is stuck in the energiser era of her life and can’t wear decent fitting clothes? She always looks like complete trash! It’s always tits and ass with this one... 😳 but she’s the exact type to tit on someone for something like onlyfans! News for you Chloe hun, you are not very far off and posting to your gram for free is sad.
Always advertising DKNY and yet never once seen in them outside of a haul

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Always advertising DKNY and yet never once seen in them outside of a haul
Exactly thought some of the DKNY stuff she was plugging was lovely very classy then you see her in barely anything!! I think the skirts went to her knees.. which is a no no for her 🙄🙄

wouldn’t even mind but she’s always spending her (or her parents money) on designer shoes etc... and she just looks like a tart (sorry I’m not shaming anyone)

Sorry is this girl not the biggest loser in Limerick? Standing in the shower fully clothed with her ring-light just for a Outfit? That is hideous? Is she for real? 😳😳 the cringe is next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has to go OTT for everything like you can be damn sure people were giving her side eyes

Did this one just discover fishnets or something?
Gawd she’s an absolute dose this one, I’m baffled by her immaturity and lack of self awareness

The outfit she wore out last night is actually giving me the gawks. Not surprising from her but genuine revolting 🤢🤢