Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Is it my name that's linking to this girls Facebook?
no it is some one called laura not saying last name i only said her name as chloe mention it in her stories anyway but if you copy and paste loopyloo10 into facebook a profile was coming up but i do not know if its gone now but what i am saying is if people searched her name after chloe stories she most likely would have got a lot of hate messages from people who support chloe i just feel there was no need to out her in the first place in fact i have only seen 1 post from her on here so i dont know what there talking about

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Your kidding yourself she will never work she’s lazy hahaha
Council flat
Poor Aaron’s still driving about in a 20 year old car
Yet she’s online bragging all the time about what she has thinking she’s superior
Hahaha she’s the scummy of the scum.
anything for money
I’d love to know where it all goes.
she got that flat by pretending to be single ... probably still claims as single she’s disgusting
i mean i have nothing against woman doing this sort of job if they gotta make that money

but i just think you have 2 young kids and put yourself out as an influencer

does she think brands will take her seriously lol

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
It annoys me that she posts a comparison pic Saying how people don’t believe it’s her and I can almost guarantee it’ll end up back in a SW Facebook page stating her “journey”.. she’s the least slimming world account I’ve ever seen in my life - binges all the time, starves herself and then every other day is an “off plan day”
Yeah she advertises in a lot of groups as im in them too

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Same.

I missed the live. She’s on stories saying how mortified she is from last night. What did she say?!

Also, she was asking for personal/sex questions while sober yesterday so I think it’s pure attention seeking this morning tbh
She asks sober then answers the questions when she’s had a drink. She’s done it before if you watch her YouTube.

Someone summarised it above.
I can see her going on a night out and cheating tbh.
Oh absolutely. She has already she misses the attention of boys since she’s got ‘chubby’

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Did it get deleted ?
And i agree she constantly talks about her chins etc i get if your insecure but its the termonology she uses

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
She never has I seen someone say she posted about her sexual abuse on girlsmouth and a journalist harassed her and Chloe said "read the rules everyone knows there's journalists in here"
but see here is the thing i personally find it odd to air such personal stories in a fb group where you have no idea whos in there
HOWEVER some people have no family no friends they live alone not many people to turn to and sometimes the internet can be your outlet i do not think journalist should be allowed to harass members like they do fair enough have them in the group but do not go after some one who quite clearly is in a vulnerable state anyway and to me allowing that in a group is disgusting it just feels like girlsmouth is all about numbers and getting popularity and becoming famous from it instead of a nice group thats suppose to be a community for support

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Oh I thought it was maybe my username that was linking to this girls page I'd have felt awful!
no its the girls username on here which is linking to her Facebook which i do not get how because my name does not link to my facebook so all i can think of is that she has mentioned something like that on Facebook at some point still do not get how its relating to her fb profile though

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
What was on Facebook? I have a friend who does it and when her content was leaked she had a lot of people telling her she sold the private pictures to people and there wasn't much she could do. She never perused it. Moved onto only fans but her content gets leaked on this website made for sharing sex workers nudes. So I'm not really sure where Chloe stands on that.

She done it before kids as well then i remember her saying it was when her and Aaron first met, she didn't have kids prior to meeting him.
yeah me either i would have thought you could not do much unless u really wanna take it to court etc
she said in her stories they got shored onto fb too or somthing idk

but you are right how she adressed the person was just out of order

Bl44

Honestly she says that the hate that she gets doesn’t phase her but she keeps banging on about it 🥱