Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hoe's a joke, all she's ever done is sponge of old fellas all her life. God knows who she's trying to impress with all the boasting about money. Without a sugar daddy she's be just another broke plastic ho 🤪

Reactions: 8
This hoe's a joke, all she's ever done is sponge of old fellas all her life. God knows who she's trying to impress with all the boasting about money. Without a sugar daddy she's be just another broke plastic ho 🤪
Without a sugar daddy she would just be Chloe Mafia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But seriously '700k a month` 🙄 and she got a mortgage for a 600k house... Nah.....

Also why doesn't she become Chloe Pimblett now I don't get it
this came out same time Megan Barton-Hanson rakes in £800k a month only fans
almost like they are copying each other
its pretty much a sly advert to trick people into signing up
i found it funny that she tried to do a offer and she diddnt even realise it wasnt possible
sounds desperate to me if you making that much why then keep begging for new subscribers

But seriously '700k a month` 🙄 and she got a mortgage for a 600k house... Nah.....

Also why doesn't she become Chloe Pimblett now I don't get it
whats the story on this potato read hes some drug dealing gangster but where has this information come from?

Attachments

Last edited:
I had an onlyfans and it was hard to make money, chloe and Megan obviously have a following but in my 8 weeks on there bascially the girls dont make good money from photos or tips. They make money from getting other girls to sign up via their referral link, they then get 5% of your earnings.
Also promo they charge 20 to 50 pounds to advertise your page, chloe probably charges more.

I seen a few girls make good tips but most don't and a lot of guys don't want to sub, just watch for free.

I would not recommend OF to anyone. Plus celebs taken it over now

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I had an onlyfans and it was hard to make money, chloe and Megan obviously have a following but in my 8 weeks on there bascially the girls dont make good money from photos or tips. They make money from getting other girls to sign up via their referral link, they then get 5% of your earnings.
Also promo they charge 20 to 50 pounds to advertise your page, chloe probably charges more.

I seen a few girls make good tips but most don't and a lot of guys don't want to sub, just watch for free.

I would not recommend OF to anyone. Plus celebs taken it over now
very true its over exposed and correct it kinda becoming a joke every celeb is on it and most are not even doing nude pics so its only matter of time before people start to click on to the scam like what bella did which was just upload instagram pictures onto only fans

Reactions: 5
Some clothes she wears now i do think looks lovely on her and when she looks classy she is stunning but the whole full on breathing in, pouting, gum chewing and playing with her hair i find annoying.
Have you seen pap pics of her though

Reactions: 1
shes back and we got more info apparently the house has 6 bathrooms!!!??
well guess it makes sense for one person to be in a house with 6 bathrooms
is this house for her alone or a family house because it makes no sense to have so many bathrooms
guess that why she ripping them out!?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
shes back and we got more info apparently the house has 6 bathrooms!!!??
well guess it makes sense for one person to be in a house with 6 bathrooms
is this house for her alone or a family house because it makes no sense to have so many bathrooms
guess that why she ripping them out!?
I think it was a care home or something like that before so most rooms were probably on suite

So the ck sanctuary is back in business lol, these renovations must be costing a fortune?!!! I see on her highlights she’s doing a room for ‘des’ which I assume is her daughter destiny, so I wonder how much contact she really has with her?

Reactions: 7
So the ck sanctuary is back in business lol, these renovations must be costing a fortune?!!! I see on her highlights she’s doing a room for ‘des’ which I assume is her daughter destiny, so I wonder how much contact she really has with her?
thats what i was thinking this has to be a family house for her and the mum
image being in a big house like that all alone?

Reactions: 2
She goes quiet on ck_sanctuary for months and now the story is interminable!! The whole thing is just so garish and so random... still really suspicious about it all.

Reactions: 5
She goes quiet on ck_sanctuary for months and now the story is interminable!! The whole thing is just so garish and so random... still really suspicious about it all.
Why suspicious ?
Clearly with the 700k a month she earns she is taking her time lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.