Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I was looking for her thread the other day! What is the deal with the pimblett relationship? So weird 🤨

Reactions: 4
So I just read the locked thread and duck me I am living for this. Parking myself right here ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't looked on her insta for about a year. Just went on now and wtf has she done to her face!!! It is a different shape, like an alien, her nose is like Michael Jacksons, lips and teeth look awful. She was quite pretty a year ago! Such a shame!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I haven't looked on her insta for about a year. Just went on now and wtf has she done to her face!!! It is a different shape, like an alien, her nose is like Michael Jacksons, lips and teeth look awful. She was quite pretty a year ago! Such a shame!
Just had a look she's unrecognisable now omg.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I just had a look and she looks absolutely nothing like herself anymore! The old thread is quite the insight 😂

I wonder what her bank balance actually looks like ??
Does she pimp herself out to other men whilst shagging the potato!
I really hate people like Katie salmon applauding her empowered lifestyle etc etc !! So boring

Reactions: 6
Really don't get how she's back with Terry as wasn't it only last year she was slating him calling him a fat old potato on her stories?

Then on the previous now locked thread there was a weird user using the name Terri or something, saying all sorts of stuff about her in weird erratic posts? Or did I imagine all of that?

Reactions: 7
Chloe looks like she's had a bleedin face transplant in her new pics!!!

I've had a read through the old thread and I am SHOOK!!!!!

Reactions: 2
she posted online on insta saying fat raw potato was a pedalo to but shes still with him if anyone calls her out she blocks them and removes comments then posts about only say nice things shes not all there in the head why would anyone have a pedalo boyfriend that is a mother i know she doesnt have her daughter she was taken off her years ago but still

• Wow
Reactions: 9
she said he was pedalo if you type in chloe khan in top right search box it will come up

Reactions: 1
From how she was on xfactor to the life she has now then I applaud her. Crazy the change in her. I need surgery 😂

Reactions: 7
The old thread was a real eye opener for me, I feel like it stole my innocence and I'm not behind the door about most things 😂 RIP old CK thread

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.