Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d loved to know how Aisleyne has made her money. I do follow her on Instagram & she does say it’s through property. Her & Helen Wood have major beef!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t really know. I just know that not so long ago Helen was calling Aisleyne a tart/prostitute etc. Which I know is a bit rich coming from Helen but at least she admits what she was.
It made good reading though!

Reactions: 4
It was posted on her story too but they’re both gone now, wonder what the caption meant? Anyone know?

Reactions: 6
Ugh, bleeping hell. You would think there would be better looking rich blokes out there for her to get her claws on wouldn't you??

Surely she wouldn’t dare! I bet he’s got loads of dirt on her.
Joke would be on her really if it was a revenge thing. I think someones got hold of her account. It's not a revenge type photo, ultimately just a bloke getting out the sea 🤷‍♀️. But yeah, nice for her followers to see what she actually does for a living.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Explains that post a week ago !
Fat, raw potato. Lol. Jokes on her, she's the one who's been noshing him off for money for how long? Love how she think she has the high moral ground here. 110% there is another fat, raw potato waiting in the wings 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.