Chit Chat #41

Do you like fajitas?

• Of course? Is there any other option?

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No Iโ€™m a crazy person

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fajita supremacy! ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿ‘‘

i went and got my brows (and stache lol) done today and did a tiny bit of christmas shopping ๐ŸŽ„

i'm now about to get ready for a christmas party and i have no idea what to wear, how to do my makeup or how to do my hair, i feel awful and i don't want to go! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
let's start a new debate: what's everyone's fave mexican food? mine is burritos ๐ŸŒฏ ๐ŸŒต ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ

• Heart
Reactions: 3

i went and got my brows (and stache lol) done today and did a tiny bit of christmas shopping ๐ŸŽ„

i'm now about to get ready for a christmas party and i have no idea what to wear, how to do my makeup or how to do my hair, i feel awful and i don't want to go! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
Something sparkly to wear โœจ i feel like sparkly clothes are a Christmas staple ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

what options have you got to wear?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
go for something you feel good in, even if you've worn it loads and then do a red lip ๐Ÿ’„ et voila, christmas party ready ๐Ÿ˜ @strawb

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nachos, enchiladas, burritos, fajitas, quesadillasโ€ฆ oh I just love Mexican food.
when me and my best friend used to go to cancun for spring break years ago the food was just out of this world. I was so sad leaving all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I canโ€™t drink tequila anymoreโ€ฆ even the thought of it makes me heave

• Heart
Fajitas, burritos, enchiladas
, quesadillas and tacos are my favourite Mexican food, I really like Mexican rice too. Have any of you guys ever had venezuelan food? Itโ€™s really nice!

@strawb Iโ€™m sure you will look amazing in whatever you wear โค I know how annoying it is not being able to find something to wear, but I always feel like lately if my hair and make up is nice everything else will look okay too โ˜บ

• Heart
I donโ€™t think I have a fave Mexican I like it all!

Bok all, my toes feels like ice!!! So cold today itโ€™s supposed to warm up a bit next week so hopefully my last few days in work I wonโ€™t have to be as wrapped up ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
Whatโ€™s everyone having for their dinner tonight then?
im having sea bass with cauliflower cheese and potatos.

• Heart
Whatโ€™s everyone having for their dinner tonight then?
im having sea bass with cauliflower cheese and potatos.
that sounds like something I'd eat!! not sure yet, bf will be home from work in about 40 mins and I'd love a takeaway burger tbh ๐Ÿ–

• Heart
that sounds like something I'd eat!! not sure yet, bf will be home from work in about 40 mins and I'd love a takeaway burger tbh ๐Ÿ–
It was yummy! It was a cook in the bag sea bass from Iceland.. probably the nicest bit of fish Iโ€™ve had in a while and it had veggies with it too! Defo recommend icelands sea food range. They havenโ€™t let me down yet! ๐ŸŸ

do love a good take away burger though. I might treat me and my boyfriend to a five guys over the weekend ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We had sausage and mash, with veggies for dinner.

An empanada (this autocorrected to my email address ๐Ÿซฃ) is my favourite Mexican food or perhaps a Chimichanga.

Am about to do lots of therapy homework. Do not want to. Waaaah.

I also can't find a good book to get stuck into either which is making me sad.

Hope everyone has lovely evenings xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.