Childrens Christmas present inspiration needed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made up a gift basket with all of her favourite toiletries/products and upgraded some of them to a more luxury brand as a treat, that went down well and didn't feel like it was money wasted for the sake of buying a present (looking at you, Inghams). Although it's another voucher, I tend to pop in a £10 Starbucks gift card, because if they are out shopping with their vouchers, it's another little treat to add to the experience.

Agree with regards to the Boots 3 for 2. They have some cute Harry Potter products and my daughter loves the Ted Baker stuff, the packaging is beautiful. No one escapes Christmas here without a pair of fluffy socks.

I’ve got my 14 year old niece a rainbow night light, a keep cup in bright colours, a wreck this journal (glad to see them being mentioned here, I’ve bought them for a few teenagers and they love them) and some crafty bits from tiger. Primark is great for Disney and Harry Potter stocking fillers if you can face the place this time of year ?

Ive got so many younger family members that I'm just giving them all a voucher for an experience they can redeem with me when I go to visit. I refuse to buy anything plastic and am generally trying to reduce my consumption.