Chiara Ferragni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone,

Thought it was maybe time we had a thread to discuss Italian influencer Chiara Ferragni. In December it came out her company had made misleading claims about their donations to a sick children’s hospital.

Recently Chiara and her husband Italian singer Fedez appear to have split acrimoniously and are involved in a custody battle.

https://www.ilmessaggero.it/en/the_cold_war_continues_between_chiara_ferragni_and_fedez-8013652.html

There is a lot of outrage in Italy and Chiara has lost a lot of popularity and credibility.

Discuss away :)

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone,

Thought it was maybe time we had a thread to discuss Italian influencer Chiara Ferragni. In December it came out her company had made misleading claims about their donations to a sick children’s hospital.

Recently Chiara and her husband Italian singer Fedez appear to have split acrimoniously and are involved in a custody battle.

https://www.ilmessaggero.it/en/the_cold_war_continues_between_chiara_ferragni_and_fedez-8013652.html

There is a lot of outrage in Italy and Chiara has lost a lot of popularity and credibility.

Discuss away :)
I used to follow them but hadn’t for a while now, not shocked at the split really but sad that it's so acrimonious.

Reactions: 2
I thought they seemed happy, I guess you never know what's happening behind closed doors. They really were one of the biggest Italian celeb couples if not the biggest.

Reactions: 4
Did someone cheat?.Is that why split?.
It looks more like it’s due to the backlash of Chiara’s case, Fedez never came out in her defence and they haven’t been seen together since not long after Christmas

Wasn't Chiara also salty about Rosa Chemical running into the audience at Sanremo last year and basically snogging Fedez and Fedez looked (to me) like he was snogging back.

I thought they seemed happy, I guess you never know what's happening behind closed doors. They really were one of the biggest Italian celeb couples if not the biggest.
They were attending couples therapy sessions for a while now, from early last year. It was so obvious that they would split. She sucked the life out of him and sucks millions of $$$ from the gullible and vulnerable. And yet she continues to take fucken selfies of her smug face each day and post on instagram. She has absolutely no shame.

Reactions: 5
I meant to post the other day, Chiara has made it to Deuxmoi. At first, deux said they don't cover influencers, then a load of people DM'd to say she's a celeb in Italy, so Deux posted more about it.

Reactions: 4
am i the only one who doesn’t like her new house? it feels very dated with the beige carpeting not chic at all

I’m not the biggest chiara fan but I always thought she was too good for fedez. Also has anyone seen Bianca balti’s new man? He is hideous with a criminal past

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m not the biggest chiara fan but I always thought she was too good for fedez. Also has anyone seen Bianca balti’s new man? He is hideous with a criminal past
Just looked at her insta.God he's punching.Did he go to prison or something?.