Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£30 per person for an experience at that sh*t hole????
I couldn’t believe that price. I pay £25-45 for a family of four for a day out at a proper farm (I live in the West Country, surrounded by real farm parks!) with tractor rides, a play area, animal feeding etc) ad at least there the animals are looked after properly and not surrounded by ram shackle shacks and death trap toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The dirt of the place! I’m surprised someone doesn’t genuinely slip or trip with all the crap that is on the grounds & sue them
There is so much rubbish all over that place. So much waste and plastic everywhere. Looks like landfill. No good for the soil and the animals in any way shape or form. Such a neglectful place it’s horrifying

Reactions: 2
How in the world is her house so disgusting when she’s supposed to be a cleaning influencer!!! I really don’t understand. I would kill my husband if he left the house in this state when I came home.
The mould behind the bed 🤢 🤢 🤢 who lives likes this!!

How in the world is her house so disgusting when she’s supposed to be a cleaning influencer!!! I really don’t understand. I would kill my husband if he left the house in this state when I came home.
The mould behind the bed 🤢 🤢 🤢 who lives likes this!!
Mould is so dangerous! She needs to be treating the cause not using products to hide it. That spray didn’t even remove it all

Didn't realise she had a page until today - that mould is disgusting. Why on earth would you show people what a dirty scutter you are!

Reactions: 3
Didn't realise she had a page until today - that mould is disgusting. Why on earth would you show people what a dirty scutter you are!
The page has been silent for quite a while because our dear Karen is so incredibly boring but nevertheless her house is absolutely disgusting and the land is a tip, those poor animals live in the worst environment.

Big surprise the poor dog is ill because he ate something on the farm that he shouldn’t have. With the state of that place it’s no wonder! With stuff and garbage all over the place he is bound to eat something bad. Poor dog, he should be rescued from that horrid place.

Reactions: 3
Are they even making money? Everything is so half done and ram shackle… jumping from project to project. Is she making money from the produce she’s growing that she spent £££££ building the poly tunnel for and hours and hours looking after it all?
Are they making money from their grossly overpriced farm visits? If I paid that sort of money and turned up to be greeted by the sight of their “farm” I’d be really annoyed. It just looks dangerous for the animals let alone the public….and let alone children they’re planning to educate 😱

Reactions: 1
Are they even making money? Everything is so half done and ram shackle… jumping from project to project. Is she making money from the produce she’s growing that she spent £££££ building the poly tunnel for and hours and hours looking after it all?
Are they making money from their grossly overpriced farm visits? If I paid that sort of money and turned up to be greeted by the sight of their “farm” I’d be really annoyed. It just looks dangerous for the animals let alone the public….and let alone children they’re planning to educate 😱
Every business she’s has eventually failed

It’s because the whole place, the entire farm is one big sh*t show that the storm has ruined everything, and blown it all around and broken stuff. Nothing is properly, decently and sturdily built or of good quality so of course it’s all blown everywhere. I know she can’t afford quality but why put all those poor animals through that!

They over extended themselves buying that bungalow and having all of the land. They should have sold some of the land, kept a couple of acres for garden and a greenhouse etc, fab hot tub area and had the money to renovate the house properly.
Instead I think they've panicked, started buying animals with a view to having a small holding, realised they need more shelter and fencing etc than they thought and this has eaten thousands of pounds.
It's really expensive to put in acres of fencing and build stables/barns etc for animals and they've cobbled together random pieces in the hope that it will do.

They've taken on far too much and can't cope with it all. Does Mark still run his business full time alongside this mess of a farm?

Reactions: 5
She’s blaming the wind for that absolute landfill that she calls her farm. It’s BS. It always looks like this. How can she live with herself keeping animals in such a place.