Chelseajenks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also from Nottingham so wondered if anyone had any gossip lol 👀

She seems like a nice girl though tbh. I saw her in The Lacehouse last year and I remember her being really tall but she is 5’10 (without heels) wish I had her confidence to wear heels as I’m tall myself 😅

Has she split up with Will again?

Will cheated on her by sleeping with someone else, so they’re not together.
He never seemed that into her, which is surprising considering she is so out of his league.

Reactions: 1
oh wow! tut but he did always look awkward whenever i saw him on her stories tbh so i agree that he never seemed that into her.

she looks very very plastic and ****** like for such a young girl. really ruined herself with all the filler and fake tit

she used to always tweet things like ‘my boyfriend said he doesn’t have the money to go on holiday with me but just spent £600 on a t shirt’ or ‘my boyfriend wants to go away with the boys but not with me’. Idk why she would publicly announce that her bf literally didn’t like her lol.

i think she’s really sweet tho and I hope she ends up with a guy who actually appreciates her

Reactions: 2
It's no suprise that will acts like that, hes so spoilt and had everything handed to him on a plate

Yep. I knew his brother and he always had brand new cars etc that his parents had bought him.
They sound completely spoilt! But now i'm curious to know what their parents do for a living (i know this thread is for Chelsea but im nosy lol)