Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strength of this woman is unbelievable. She does so much with the boys whilst caring for matt, he's in and out of hospital yet it seems she carries on and tries to keep things as normal as possible I wish them all so much love and hope ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The strength of this woman is unbelievable. She does so much with the boys whilst caring for matt, he's in and out of hospital yet it seems she carries on and tries to keep things as normal as possible I wish them all so much love and hope ❤
Absolutely heartbreaking for them.... She is an amazing young woman - I think we forget she is only very early 30's and she has all this on her shoulders, plus caring for Matt, the boys (also Matts older son), work, and generally keeping things as normal as she can for the kids..... life is so bloody unfair sometimes :( x

ETA - also Matt is a really strong person too..... he must obviously be in pain but putting that aside so he can go to Disney with Chelsea and the boys to create precious memories x x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely heartbreaking for them.... She is an amazing young woman - I think we forget she is only very early 30's and she has all this on her shoulders, plus caring for Matt, the boys (also Matts older son), work, and generally keeping things as normal as she can for the kids..... life is so bloody unfair sometimes :( x

ETA - also Matt is a really strong person too..... he must obviously be in pain but putting that aside so he can go to Disney with Chelsea and the boys to create precious memories x x
She is amazing. Feel so sad for them all 🥲

Reactions: 5
It's heart breaking to see it unfolding, such a devoted lovely family and yet this effing cruel disease is tearing them apart, I really hope the treatment has positive results for Matt but it doesn't sound hopeful (really hope im wrong there) 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He must be in agony the poor sod. It's such a rare form too so they literally have no idea what to expect or know what's going to happen 😫 those poor boys. His heart must be aching that he's being pulled away from his family like this. It's just so wrong. Then you've got the scum of the earth moaning and faffing over aff links and a few pence 😞 They can all duck off. I hope all these hunz are supportive of Chelsea, like she has been for them all these years!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He must be in agony the poor sod. It's such a rare form too so they literally have no idea what to expect or know what's going to happen 😫 those poor boys. His heart must be aching that he's being pulled away from his family like this. It's just so wrong. Then you've got the scum of the earth moaning and faffing over aff links and a few pence 😞 They can all duck off. I hope all these hunz are supportive of Chelsea, like she has been for them all these years!
Exactly this about some of the other Instagrammers - fed up of all their whingeing over trivial things. They don’t know how lucky they are. Chelsea always puts those boys first and having to protect them from the extent of their dad’s illness must be exhausting for her 🙁.

Reactions: 10
Exactly this about some of the other Instagrammers - fed up of all their whingeing over trivial things. They don’t know how lucky they are. Chelsea always puts those boys first and having to protect them from the extent of their dad’s illness must be exhausting for her 🙁.
Still working, looking after the kids, caring for Matt and still leading a family life . She’s amazing.

Reactions: 9
I know people are entitled to be upset and niggled about things. Feelings are still valid... but when you see the same people, moaning about the same trivial things, the same self absorbed idiots....you just think - Jesus christ get a grip and take a look at yourself. Count your blessings instead of worrying about how many aff links/followers you have once in a while

• Heart
Reactions: 11