ChefDave11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to make a thread on this crank. Please tell me anyone else follows/watches him? Seriously starting to think he has a drinking problem 🙃

Reactions: 2
I like him hes funny .only recently started seeing hin on the fyp but yeah he seems funny

Reactions: 1
Ah he’s harmless enough. Stereotypical bloke who’s not the sharpest tool but can be funny, often unintentionally.

I’m so glad there’s a thread been made on this absolute melt. His whole personality is based on drinking, he has absolutely nothing else to offer. It was funny at first but now it’s just embarrassing, milking it now

Reactions: 2
Was funny at first but now he’s a bellend

His Man Cave - it’s basically his front room 😂

always flexing his tit watches

wears the same clothes for days on end especially if it’s newly purchased ,Dave just because it cost a few quid doesn’t mean it’s nice , especially that Pink Stone Island hoodie

It’s a shame as he started well but like so many others the more that followed the more arrogant they get

I absolutely cannot stand him which is surprising because I like most of football TikTok.

He just seems to be clinging on to the other creators on there, has one phrase, he drinks far too much and thinks he's a lad. He definitely is not a lad, just a bit of a wet wipe clinging on to others to keep him relevant.

He’s just a bit dull in my opinion. Every time I watch he’s stood in his living room with his best Boss polo shirt, immaculate hair, beer in hand singing Westlife! Poor luv. 🤦‍♀️🤣

His that lad that couldn't get out of his early 20s. The rest moved on and his still there blending Tuesday nights into Saturday nights.

Hes doing shout outs on cameo but all fake reviews like nearly 500 reviews all in a couple of months all 5 stars and saying same stuff too funny doing his own reviews the guys a tosser

He went to my sisters university christmas ball like a celeb appearance wtf is that about i thought she was making it up when she told me then this week ahe showed me the write up about it on the university news thing