Cheesecake Flavours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love making cheesecake. I normally do a signature Scottish Tablet one which is well loved. White chocolate and raspberry is the other much requested one.
However I am bored and looking for new flavours. Can you suggest any flavours that might go down well making mini ones?

Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Another vote for Biscoff here, I made one with a Biscoff base and a layer of canned Carnation caramel that came out well.

I would love to hear more about that tablet cheesecake...

Reactions: 2
I love making cheesecake. I normally do a signature Scottish Tablet one which is well loved. White chocolate and raspberry is the other much requested one.
However I am bored and looking for new flavours. Can you suggest any flavours that might go down well making mini ones?

Thank you.
I loooove tablet cheesecake šŸ¤¤

Iā€™ve been to Artisan Cheesecakes Bakery in Edinburgh a couple of times and they had loads of different kinds. I tried a Tunnockā€™s teacake flavour last time I was there and it was amazing but nothing beats the Key Lime cheesecake I had from The Cheesecake Factory in Florida. šŸ¤¤

They had a Reeseā€™s peanut butter cups flavour which was very popular - my two sons ended up sharing a big slice.

Reactions: 1
I make my own tablet. I do a big batch about 4 days before prepping the cheesecake.

shortbread base then grate the tablet and mix through the cheesecake filling then top the shortbread base. Then a few hours before I add more grated tablet on top with chunks then keep in the fridge until serving. Itā€™s very much loved.

My biggest disaster was a malteaser traybake base, then caramel, then cheesecake filling with crushed malteasers on top. The caramel melted the whole thing. Was gutted.

Biscoff could be a shout as iā€™m planning mini ones too. Did do biscoff base in lockdown.

• Heart
I don't think you can beat a standard strawberry cheesecake.

I made a white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake a couple of Christmases ago but I found it worked out quite expensive and was a bit too rich.

My father in law is OBSESSED with making cheesecake and is always coming up with mad combinations, normally involving saffron for some reason.
This week was white chocolate cheesecake with oat biscuit base and a sour lemon & saffron (?!) gel. I can't actually remember any others off the top of my head but I will report back when he makes the next one (approximately T-5 days I'd say)

You can't beat a really well done classic New York one with a non soggy base and top quality vanilla.