Chateau Diaries #58 Running faster than a French dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Bored Mermaid CC Vip Member :m :m :m :m

Yesterday at 6:37 PM
since I am off to a COVID safe family affair (50% physicians) I will leave my favorite in case I am not around when the switch occurs:

CD threads: running faster the fast French dog

sort of a compilation of the French themes-but feel free to adjust as needed-or change if a more fun one comes up

❤ mermaid xx

Also @TheTaxInspector VIP Member :m:m:m:m

Tattles are delighted for you both !!!!

Most Liked post last thread

@Heathcliffe

Friday at 9:57 AM
Jikki2 said:
My eyes! MY EYES! Why was this creature unleashed upon us? Throw a bottle of holy water at it! Sprinkle some cutlery on the ground and lure it back to Mordor!
My friend Jikki...we need to pull ourselves together a bit here. We have fallen into a trap here on Tattle at times with criticising people's looks based on how much we dislike them...and it ain't cute. I am NOT defending snorts here, I just think we should adjust picking on people's looks a bit. In my opinion (humble) Stephanie and Phillip at the moment are pissing people off, and then she has a face like a hag, wrinkly like a prune, and Phillip has turned into Gollum. Annalise (who we like) is just beautiful, and nobody mentions morbidly obese, and Dan's teeth are also not allowed to target. I like that we don't pick on Annalises or Dan's looks, don't get me wrong, but I think we also should pick less on other people's looks, regardless of how much we dislike them. Just being a dad here. I cannot stand Trotter boy and his behaviour, but I try not to pick on his looks, and have to admit he has a good face. Let's pick on their behaviour, what they do or don't, or things about their looks they choose and weren't born with...like Phillips dress sense :LOL: People resort to violence or picking on looks when they have nothing else to say to hurt people, we are not there! We have PLENTY to string them up with!!! :devilish:

Reactions:You, LadyClaremont, mom4grrrrlz and 59 others

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations to our latest VIP's👏 nothing fishy whatsoever about a Mermaid and a tax inspector. 🤣

Love the title of the new thread @ComtesseRose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank goodness we don't have to look at the thread title about vagina or penis size! Phew!

@MojoDublin Your corrective comment to me at the end of the last thread, I was not referring to the current choice, but to the latest suggestion in that thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Heathcliffee thank you so much for your kind comment 😊 I’ve had it for 10 years now so it’s not going away anytime soon, but I love to hear that other people have managed to beat it ! I hope your cousin is doing well now 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, when I finally get my VIP title I can give the title "voliminous vagina and prodigious penis" to the thread? :whistle: Can't wait!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So, when I finally get my VIP title I can give the title "voliminous vagina and prodigious penis" to the thread? :whistle: Can't wait!
😂 delighted with your continuing alliance within tattle - I’m in no doubt placing a bet 1000-1
even with a VIP Member title you’d not pull that off 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@Heathcliffee thank you so much for your kind comment 😊 I’ve had it for 10 years now so it’s not going away anytime soon, but I love to hear that other people have managed to beat it ! I hope your cousin is doing well now 😊
He is fine, and his lungs did not get lasting damage. He was off for a couple of years before diagnosis, so he might well have had it for a while. After diagnosis he was on prednisolone for more than a year, but then slowly got back to normal and now we dive together! For some people it can take time to get well, so don't be pessimistic. You might well become honkey dorey in time, so just treat yourself well and be patient.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Good programme starting in the UK tomorrow. Married at first sight. The UK version hasn’t had a good success rate but the Oz one has done better.
I’d give it a go they can’t make much more of a f@ck up if my love life than I’ve made myself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eh bud 😺 it’s @Bored Mermaid CC
Thread

again …. It was @Bored Mermaid CC title … not for me to change …

😈

Never going to happen - tattle rules !!!
I agree, I thought the new thread title had been from a comment at the beginning of the last thread.
The fishy comment was because of the Mermaid reference. 🧜‍♂️

Thank goodness we don't have to look at the thread title about vagina or penis size
Me too, I was balancing the phrase so as not to appear sexist...
Also for cheap laughs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.