Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nicehat

ffs she just sold her dionysus (which was far more practical in terms of size, colour and fabric!) this woman is an idiot!
I don't think the objective is being smart.
ATM, there's a new trend amongst the luxury influencers that only care about the logos (like 99% of them), buy mini-bags since they're waaay less expensive yet they still have the logo on it. This is why the bag size for this lot has shrunken in the past 2-3 years.
The objective here is the ability to tote about a luxury brand for a fraction of the price.

Aliiiii23

Gosh he looks so fed up I don't know why she didn't just do a selfie of the filter instead of Dan clearly not being comfortable being filmed 😅

Also clearly very spur of the moment with the 3 mobile sim box laying on the table and what looks like Facebook open with chats in the background haha

Attachments

Namima

VIP Member
Here is her youtube channel - Away from the Blue. She also has other social media and a blog. I really like her. She's not pretentious and she looks good in Kmart/Target clothing. I love that she mixes and matches high end and low end and wears flats/sneakers. And she's not afraid to wear color! Not everything is neutrals. Of course living in warm Australia helps :) Her style suits her lifestyle and her needs - which I can't say about Amie.

Thank you so much, I'm going to give her a follow ! ❤

Roxanaflo

That vid was so awkward as it was obvious she was playing up to the camera while he was bored . Her smiles to the camera while talking, her put-on accent etc.- all very staged. And please, enough of the FF discount code. If people weren’t clicking before, they’re not going to click now.
Re those pre and post workout pictures - I’m not sure why it’s necessary to share them with the whole world? Adele and Rebel Wilson lost a lot of weight recently, and you don’t see them sharing pre vs post pics in their underwear/bikini.
She has a business in the fitness area so maybe she wants to promote that

girlwhat

So I looked into the Stella McCartney bag (I still like the bag) but it's definitely not sustainable, though it is cruelty free. It's made 100% from man-made synthetic material and is faux straw. And it's so expensive! Better buy your straw bag from an authentic maker in your vacation to South East Asia or something.

View attachment 607691
Crikey. Oh Amie...

Keikochan

VIP Member
Yeah - I saw the video and I was like No thanks! Clothes were either hideous else looked cheap. I’d rather not buy and just wear what I have. Agree that dress was too small for her. She seems to think she’s thinner than she really is.
I saw an Insta story a few days ago from Amie, was like - ok, she’s having cocktails so I thought she was somewhere nice especially with the picture taking and all (with stupidly mini Dionysus bag of course 🙄) And then I saw the label on the drinks holder and it said Zizzi’s 🙄🙄🙄 Jeez, it’s like the Italian version of TGIF and she takes a picture there??? She really doesn’t get out much. It’s embarrassing.
😟 but Zizzi's is yummy

Aliiiii23

Well you have all MASSIVELY opened my eyes thank you! I have to admit I haven't watched Elle in a number of years and just got this video suggested randomly on YouTube yesterday. Style is each to their own and I actually loved a number of her pieces, but I'm definitely going to check out her thread now and see what I was missing!

Hass

Chatty Member
Hi - Can you tell me where to go to see the house? I tried looking for her company (new address) but it is not linked to her house when I tried.