Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadamePoppy

Another Cracklin post on her insta showing a not that exciting hotel room and she’s bored at a service station, just goes to show she can’t stay away from the gram, her followers etc - I’m wondering actually how much quality time is spent with Jack and June??!!

purpleghost

I agree! She does seem to tag a lot of small Etsy businesses where she gets stuff from, but they don’t seem to be the same Black-owned businesses she talks about on Stories.

I haven’t paid much attention to her recently but I do hope she’s also stopped shopping with and working with brands who were revealed to have racist codes to describe Black customers - Anthropologie is one.

Side note: she looked very uncomfortable in her vintage fold up chair. They are small proportions compared to modern chairs! My grandparents used to have some the same, anyone over a size 12 would be wedged in!
sorry what racist codes??

Kirstyy

I might be wrong but I think another instagram blogger takes her photos - brick dust and glitter - I think they take each other’s actually, and brick dust and glitter always seems to credit Charlotte but doesn’t seem to get anything back. I don’t follow either of them any more as they’re a bit too flowery for me, but I actually prefer brick dust even though she’s a much smaller account. I think Charlotte must be using her.
I’m not a massive fan of hers, find her out of touch from reality and a bit smug.

But...she does credit brick dust and glitter for a fair few photos in her defence. Typically they are the more professional, posey ones and she puts a camera emoji and then tags her in a few.

carriexbradshaw

I actually really like her kitchen, it suits her aesthetic and she's kept it to her niche style. It's not a copy of the usual Instagram/Pinterest interior accounts you see. I like that she's kept it true to herself.

However, it's not renter friendly, IMO. That kinda thing has been done better elsewhere. She must've had permission to make those changes, surely??

Gossipgremlin

Jeepers - had no idea Cracklin was size 18! No fat shaming here just had no idea. Is she tall? My sister used to be an 18 before she became a gym bunny now 10.

zeezaag

All the influencers seem to do it- Erica Davies, Jesrose, Tanya Burr… it’s awful!
I think out of them all Jes rose is the worst cos she rehomed her dog who she paraded around IG 24/7 as her favourite thing ever, literally after her first date with her Hinge date cos he didn’t like the dog. She now is all over her boyfriend’s dog and calls herself mummy to this new dog.

Gossipgremlin

I disagree, I think in the past even MORE familial childcare was the norm. Now, grandparents are older and more affluent (therefore travelling and going on their own nights out) & less likely to want to look after grandchildren for extended time.
Well we obviously beg to differ here then! I’m just saying how it seems to be in my own circles.