Charlotte Fuller

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s quite nice but I can’t get on with her lives i dont know what it is about them, like i can watch her tiktoks but when she goes live i dam watch it i just get bored

Reactions: 1
I just realised who this is, I used to see her on live a lot, raking in gifts. Begging, paypal, wishlists
Another beggar. Seems to pay off for her

She ended up getting with another tiktokker ‘bath robe guy’ who moved into her room with her, they were pretty much live 24/7, then there was a fall out with some other tiktokkers Vee, mischief & gang army after Charlotte went on their podcast.
It all ended with robe and since then there’s been a lot of drama with accounts sharing videos from charlottes live, robe body shamed her and moved on very quickly - he’s been accused of being a coke head. Robe accused Charlotte of being obsessed with tiktok and that it was affecting her family.

there’s a new guy on the scene now who she goes live with sometimes. He seems like a 🚩🚩🚩

Apparently she is the sister of music artist Yungen, and he bought the house for her

She ended up getting with another tiktokker ‘bath robe guy’ who moved into her room with her, they were pretty much live 24/7, then there was a fall out with some other tiktokkers Vee, mischief & gang army after Charlotte went on their podcast.
It all ended with robe and since then there’s been a lot of drama with accounts sharing videos from charlottes live, robe body shamed her and moved on very quickly - he’s been accused of being a coke head. Robe accused Charlotte of being obsessed with tiktok and that it was affecting her family.

there’s a new guy on the scene now who she goes live with sometimes. He seems like a 🚩🚩🚩

Apparently she is the sister of music artist Yungen, and he bought the house for her
So she had a house bought for her but still greedy enough to beg for everything else. I am surprised I knew who Yungen was once I Googled him as I am old lol

• Haha
So she had a house bought for her but still greedy enough to beg for everything else. I am surprised I knew who Yungen was once I Googled him as I am old lol
🤣🤣

Aparantly there is another famous half sibling too, Olympic athlete Jade Johnson. This is just stuff I have heard through tiktok not Charlotte but they do all look quite alike!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her body shame the lady waiting outside Bingley Mega Chippy? She got a lot of backlash for it, but the nods muted every one.

A bug beg last seen saying she needed a universe and has jewellery on her wishlist and with that corrupt gravitas agency

Shes always starting beef shes started on this girl called claiirey naiomi saying she helped stop her doing something bad because of mh like basically saved her life and claire made a ticktok saying its all bs