Charli D'Amelio

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find any TikToker threads relating to Charli D'Amelio & I really wanna share some spicy gossip I have on her

Reactions: 1
Shes been dethroned though khabdy lame as overtook her and is now the most followed person on tiktok

Have you seen her in Dancing with The Stars? I know she’s a dancer anyway but she’s so good to watch
I've not watched it yet but I've seen a clip she put on insta and she looked so good .I think her mums taking part as well

Yes she was amazing
How is your foot @lozza96
Its getting there .broke the little toe went to get milk out the fridge and knocked a bottle of beer on it 😆 .but cant do anything for a broken toe so its just a case of letting it heal

• Heart
@lozza96
Have you seen the shoe collection she’s launching?
My excuse for posting in here is to also see how wedding plans are going? When is it? Soon?

@lozza96
Have you seen the shoe collection she’s launching?
My excuse for posting in here is to also see how wedding plans are going? When is it? Soon?
Yeah I've seen it. I know I've gone of the grid again. Way behind on threads again 😂 started a new job two weeks ago with better shifts and money so hopefully will be caught up soon 😂 and yeah it's going great. I get married in January. How are you?

• Heart
Yeah I've seen it. I know I've gone of the grid again. Way behind on threads again 😂 started a new job two weeks ago with better shifts and money so hopefully will be caught up soon 😂 and yeah it's going great. I get married in January. How are you?
All good here thanks xx
January will be here so quickly. Lots of love n luck xx

Oh congratz lozza hope you hd a perfect day i seen the shoes well out my prices range