Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. She sounds nothing like what I thought she would sound like 😂
---

I agree.. or shorter lash extensions. The extremely dark lip liner looks awful on her as well.
That bird off abso Ascot used to be same with the over the top stuff on the face. Lashes to big etc and she had the same type of face that is to small for it. I think she’d look loads better with classic lashes and no lip liner

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know their true source of income… im not blind i understand their husbands have dodgy dealings but their lifestyles are borderline celebrity..Dubai, Monaco, Louis Vuitton, Hermes ridicules amounts spent on candles, bedding etc its as if they have so much money coming in they cant find enough ways to get rid of it fast enough. I know Chardonnay is cousins with elizabeth smith and her dad owns a fleet of caravan parks and hes very well off, but the rest is like, really a tree surgeon for a husband and this is your 5th Birkin? I know actual heart surgeons cant make that their lifestyle. Also another one to follow is Paris (welsh) Ward she just lives like beyonce yet she cant spell basic things like cabbage or champagne its beyond me
Paris dad a very good busines man own shalley parks