Chaos Queen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if anyone else follows her/have seen her posts?
I've followed her for I think about 2 years now.

Recently I've seen loads of videos that are saying how she is completely fake and makes everything up ect.
Some with "proof"
Although they all seem to get taken down pretty quick.

She has cervical cancer, she used to be married, previous addict, was SA'd a few times and I believe she says she's been r*ped quite a few times. Back in August she went quiet for a few months and came back saying she had been kidnapped and people were after her.

I fully believed her, but now doubting it because there seems to be so many people, "speaking out" against her

Posted this all a while back but it seems to be that it's all coming out that it was all lies. Cancer included.

Posted this all a while back but it seems to be that it's all coming out that it was all lies. Cancer included.
I’ve searched for this thread because I used to like this lady but with all the tit going on.. being homeless, fights with family, the more that happens the more I think she’s bullshittin! Where has it come out about the lies about cancer?!

Reactions: 1
I’ve searched for this thread because I used to like this lady but with all the tit going on.. being homeless, fights with family, the more that happens the more I think she’s bullshittin! Where has it come out about the lies about cancer?!
There's quite a few tiktok videos about it. I've read quite a bit on her Reddit too.

Apparently she doesn't talk about it anymore on tiktok after someone got fined/jail/in trouble of some sort for lying about having cancer.

Mama Tot also called her out

Have been a lurker on her Reddit for a while and always wondered if there was a Tattle thread. I used to watch her and feel sympathy tbh, I've struggled with depression and anxiety and she tugged on my heartstrings slightly. But then, as with all TikTokers, she started to annoy me. Something very, very mentally wrong with her.

Her cousin did a video about her saying she wasnt kidnapped and she was with her family the whole time shes just a scammer with outrageous fake stories