Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I think her followers are slowly getting bored of her braggy Disney videos. Most parents can only dream of taking their kids on a once in a life time trip, they seem to go several times a year. Know your audience... we aren't going to sympathise you not getting the girls outfits (from a depot after hours 🤯)

Reactions: 3

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Another day, another trip to Disney.... honestly, I'd rather see a 'surprise... we are going to disney' video for kids that have never been (the vast majority of kids) than her kids who go on multiple holidays a year and have been Disney multiple times

Reactions: 2

Choco88

VIP Member
She keeps going on about something bad that’s happened in her life and has triggered her. Either spill the beans or shut up about it ffs?! 😂

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I like her and the girls are gorgeous but why does she make the twins have those awful fringes that never sit right.

• Haha

Hinkypunk

Chatty Member
Chantelle is one of the instagrammers that drove me crazy with ads. She seems a lovely person but I can’t be doing with so many ads and #gifted stuff being posted. Needless to say I unfollowed.

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I have 0 sympathy for her putting up about the alarms going off! She knew days ago that there would be a hurricane and she decided to fuck about in Disneyland instead of getting to safety! Maybe I’m wrong but If that was me I’d fuck the holiday off and either fly home to get somewhere safer 🤷🏽‍♀️

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
12 ads in 1 month?? 😫🙄
Really like her aswell.. great mum and fun to watch but the ads are toooo much

Last edited:

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
The content is always the same, but still another free trip to Florida, to post the exact same stuff she did last time, what do these brands want, as I’d love a free holiday for posting the same crap over there - beyond a joke, is this her 3rd free/‘hosted’ trip? Ridiculous. She’s not relatable anymore at all. I love Florida, Disney etc, but when she posted that she’s off again I couldn’t help but think ffs not again!!
Agree with everything you’ve said, I really used it like Chantelle but lately there’s something that’s really bugging me about her I just can’t quite put my finger on it

Dino123

Sorry but has anyone seen her latest Instagram story on what vibrator she uses? It’s way too much information!! And actually disgusting. She’s a mum... why would her hundreds of followers want to see in detail the vibrator that she uses!? She thinks she’s really funny but I just find it extremely inappropriate.

• Wow

keytotruth

VIP Member
Didn’t you know the rules don’t apply to you if you’re an ‘Influencer’ 😏

seriously no need though. Pretty sure her mum & sister live with her too? So a right house full to watch the girls whilst one of them popped out
She can shop in her own wen Lewis is home her sister i think is still ill with ebs but do live there do might not be comfortable looking after them alone atm.but certain her or hubby can shop.she lives in Southend which has such a high rate you'd do all you can to stay safe

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
A week ago she posted a video of a puppy they will be homing, she’s recently posted a pic of her and the family with a completely different puppy 🤯

Reactions: 1