Chantel aka foodie beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Friday during a YouTube livestream this woman was singing and dancing to “pumped up kicks”, she knew what the lyrics are about and she knew that she was being insensitive about the recent tragedy in Texas. She was very drunk, took an edible in front of the camera and had to end the stream when she had to run to the toilet to be violently ill.

Do we think she'll actually clean the luxury villa before she moves into the new place? 🤣

I'm so disappointed this thread died, she's apparently broken up with Salad. I want it to be true but I'm wondering if it's just for drama and $$$$
But some of the stuff he's alleged to have said is 😱

I've had a shite day but this is taking my mind off it. 🤣

I am currently watching her livestream breakdown and I have seen the receipts of his conversation on Twitter, I am hoping now the thread will come alive again!

I am currently watching her livestream breakdown and I have seen the receipts of his conversation on Twitter, I am hoping now the thread will come alive again!
Have you seen the community posts she and Salah made? She's actually excusing him now omg.
He says scared to tell her about his fetishes? No wonder!!!

Ya I can't believe that she is taking him back and excusing his behaviour, you would have thought they talked about fetishes but oh ya this is a marriage for papers.

Ya I can't believe that she is taking him back and excusing his behaviour, you would have thought they talked about fetishes but oh ya this is a marriage for papers.
I can't see how she's ever gonna get him to Canada, with her bankruptcies etc.
Also lol she's still talking to Peetz all along.
Did you hear she said the "r" word during her initial rage. That is one of the things that makes me think this isn't all scripted for views. (I could be wrong though).

Kaibella comes off weird in the video I saw of her. Her cleavage looked drawn on.
Mind, all Chantals beezers or ex beezers are weird in some way. 😂

What is everyone's thoughts of the new Mr Snowflake doc on foodie beauty? I need to catch up on all her rage livestreams

What is everyone's thoughts of the new Mr Snowflake doc on foodie beauty? I need to catch up on all her rage livestreams
I tried to watch it but I can't bear Mr snowflake for some reason. I've tried watching his docus on alr and lifebyjen and found them boring.
I'm gonna try again though.

Oh Lordy It’s Jordy on YouTube does an excellent job of covering Chantal, Eugenia & Amber. I personally enjoy his “snarky old lady” energy.