Channel 4 Imposter, the man who came back from the dead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My colleague recommended this programme based on the court case round determining if a man called Arthur Knight was actually Nicholas Rossi from Rhode Island.

Wow! Would love to hear others thoughts.
I always felt sorry for Miranda. However, she married him on the 20th February 2020, Mr Rossi apparently died on the 29th Feb 2020. And the phone call audio in the final episode, you hear exactly who was Louise!

Reactions: 4
I’ve binged this over the past few days and it’s absolutely fascinating! I was already really interested in the story so this four parter was a real treat.
He’s an absolute horror but…(in no particular order)

I want to know what happened to his siblings. How are they doing? His birth father sounded like a monster and clearly Nick had some exposure to some awful things as a child. It would be interesting to hear from them.
I didn’t like his dad. The man who raised him. There’s a LOT we aren’t being told about Nick’s childhood.

The removal of the tattoos must surely be something that can be corroborated. I’m properly fascinated by this part of it.

Horrible poodle.

His wife clearly colluded in faking his death. That was 100% her in the recording. Was she just totally brainwashed?

I hope the women who have spoken out about him are OK. They’re so incredibly brave and strong.

My favourite ‘character’ was the priest. Closely followed by the vindictive prosecutor who edited the Wikipedia page.

I’m sure there are loads more things I can’t think of right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Excellent documentary.
The case was reported on the Scottish news every evening & while it looked like a weird pantomime at the time the documentary gave the full, disturbing story.
All the women victims involved will be attending his trial in Utah when it happens.
He's a very dangerous man for sure.

(On a lighter note, when he was held in custody in HMP Edinburgh the inmates would burst into a chorus of John Denver's "leaving on a Jet Plane" every time he was wheeled in or out of his cell 😬 )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole case is wild and fascinating but none of the American YouTubers seem to have been covering it. So tempted to set up a YouTube channel to cover the case but also have actual work as an actual lawyer going on.

Reactions: 1
Archived to avoid giving the Mail more clicks but this is interesting

Reactions: 2
Even though there were four parts it still felt like they were missing out chunks of the story. It's all over the place and hard to piece together.