Chanel Ambrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many questions about Chanel!
Is she still with her husband?
What does she actually do for a living?
I feel like her whole life is a lie!

I hope her marriage to Ambrose doesn't take a hit. I fear that once she loses all the weight, she may no longer see Ambrose as fitting in with the new Chanel.

I wonder if they are still together???
... and still no products!

Reactions: 2
She's still enormously fat
She's lost a lot though. If you look at old photos, there's a huge (no pun intended) difference.

She's a strange one though. I can't relate to her whatsoever. The faux airs and graces she puts on, are ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She would be more likeable if she was just honest and didn’t fake an accent!
Rigghtt, she really tries to force what she thinks is a posh accent and in her previous video she says she's always spoken differently/eloquently and her family thinks she's boujee....they probably question why she wants to act upper class. Upper class people dont even need refinement or try so hard to appear rich. Actually some of them don't even pay attention to materialist stuff but you can tell they're definitely rich rich.

Reactions: 3
Rigghtt, she really tries to force what she thinks is a posh accent and in her previous video she says she's always spoken differently/eloquently and her family thinks she's boujee....they probably question why she wants to act upper class. Upper class people dont even need refinement or try so hard to appear rich. Actually some of them don't even pay attention to materialist stuff but you can tell they're definitely rich rich.
She has never spoken eloquently she needs to stop lying to herself, shes from NW London and from the ghettos of Harlesden, shes always spoken very slang and road so rhey must be shocked!! She even said in a video how she watched YT videos on this

Shes an idiot and needs to embrase who she is bur when white women like Lydia are who she looks up to then she'll never win

• Haha
She's from Harlesden and carrying on like that? I mean, nothing wrong with wanting better for yourself but don't have a complete personality transplant in the process.

So…she’s divorced - no tit! And lost a huge amount of weight through surgery, aaand is relaunching herself. Her followers are about to see “the best version ever”. A big plug for more Patreon suckers and she is now known as Chanel Boateng. Thank goodness it was a relatively short vlog and I was able to fast forward through it. It really is all about her as she says!

• Haha
Good on her for the weight loss. She looks better for it and her health must have improved tenfold.

I can't celebrate morbid obesity under the guise of being labelled as 'curvy'. I think social media has some people living in denial.

Fair play to her on her relaunch, makes sense reverting to her maiden name, if she's divorced now. I've never understood women who keep their husband's name after divorce!

Also, those professional pics she had done reminded me of my Mum in the 90s - fine for the 90s, that look was top tier for my Mum's generation but Chanel is still in her 30s! Still, it's a change from the same tired, wet look wig with baby hairs slapped all over the forehead which we see all too often I guess *shrugs*

I remember Chanels old try on hauls. None of clothes fit her and she couldn't even breathe while speaking. The comments gently suggested that she should work in losing weight and she full on attacked them. Now she's got the weight loss surgery and feels like she's too good for Ambrose

• Haha
I can’t stand this woman. I can’t pinpoint it. She just screams fake and seems to have a real superiority complex!

Also her lace front looks dreadful in her latest video.

• Haha