Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
Omg I’d be really worried if that was my arm....quite shocking and I am a sun lover. I can’t work out the lighter patch on her hand or is that a light trick?
I think it’s sun shining on her, as you can see a light patch on the floor underneath her hand too that sort of matches.

Her skin reminds me of my Mum’s - she’s 80 and has never used suncream! #oldleatherhandbag

Reactions: 2

GAC37

Chatty Member
Her latest post - what has she done to her face?! Why do so many women do these things?! 🤦‍♀️ There’s nothing wrong with a naturally aging face - in fact it’s beautiful and it’s a privilege to grow older so why mess around and end up looking odd? 😭

Reactions: 2

GAC37

Chatty Member
I always call them a 1690 - 16 from the back and 90 from the front 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Initially when I seen this stuff I absolutely loved it but I think it’s so expensive for what it is and I bought a bracelet that really discoloured quickly which put me off. Also I was in awe because I thought all of the bits were made there but I think they are bought in and just put together? Could be wrong in that one though.

Aha I was right then, she just assembles the bits then? Sure anyone could do that, very disappointing. And as you say it’s really expensive 😞
I think she makes pieces then has them cast so she can mass produce them. Then assembles and solders pieces together.

Reactions: 1

GAC37

Chatty Member
Anyone seen her latest make up reel? Not sure it’s really a good advert for the make up 🧐

I stopped following her a while ago as her page just became an add for various gifted clothes, make up etc…
Just had a look at that reel, gosh she looks really crepey, and what the hell is going on with her lips

Miss Fanny

Her sister is Kirsty Elson whose art is very lovely and charming so they are both talented girls but yes she gives so much to the big accounts but her necklaces are really cool 😃

GAC37

Chatty Member
Had to see if there was a thread on her! She winds me up anyway as her jewellery is mostly cast (I make jewellery myself) elsewhere and is totally overrated. Anyway, I hadn’t looked at her feed for a while - how much work has she had done on her face?! Why oh why do they do this and end up looking different but in a ‘I had tons of work done’ way so what’s the point?

Unfollowed her a few months ago because of the make up and 'fashion', putting that between quotes as she literally wears the same style and hated the slow motion or her walking off camera. dipped back in this morning and crikey, what is going on there… is it a midlife crisis with all the tattoos?

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Looks like she’s had her lips done again too…. The woman looks like she is late 50s yet all the cutesy smiling to the camera is ridiculous. It’s always quite telling when the make up is off!

Ramblings of Manky this morning 3 strikes and you out referring to trolls! Could any of you seriously imagine this man as a Councillor- I think the patient would be worse off coming out than when he or her went in.