Celeb Feuds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know of any secret celeb feuds?

I’ve just noticed The Beckham's and The Ramsay’s no longer follow each other on insta.. I wonder what’s happened?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
VB has stopped following Gordon. She still follows the kids but as you’ve said - the kids don’t follow each other anymore 🤔

wonder if it is anything to do with the recent christening?

Oooh this is interesting, wonder what’s happened, maybe some of the kids fell out with each other?
Did anyone see the documentary thing with jack Ramsey visiting where Gordon grew up? I thought he come across really well on that, very mature and thoughtful, he seems nothing like the vacuous spoilt Brooklyn beckham

Reactions: 10
Ugh Brooklyn is awful isn’t he? Romeo seems going that way with his pretty / duck boy looks but I wonder if being really into tennis will focus him. The younger two seem sweet tho the baptism seemed very random. What was that about ?

And I’m very intrigued about what may have happened with the Ramsay’s. They’ve seemed close, adults and kids, for years...
David is still following Gordon btw and the kids seem to be so is it just a Victoria thing?

Reactions: 3
I love threads like this , I wonder what caused the unfollow, VB doesn’t do anything by accident.

.... and yes Brooklyn is a spoilt little boy who can’t do anything without clinging onto Mummy and Daddy .

Reactions: 6
Oooh this is interesting, wonder what’s happened, maybe some of the kids fell out with each other?
Did anyone see the documentary thing with jack Ramsey visiting where Gordon grew up? I thought he come across really well on that, very mature and thoughtful, he seems nothing like the vacuous spoilt Brooklyn beckham
I saw the documentary too, thought Jack was lovely and very down to earth. For some reason i expected him to be the exact opposite.

Ooo Beckhams V Ramsay’s v juice ... don’t they holiday together and stuff

Ooo Beckhams V Ramsay’s v juice ... don’t they holiday together and stuff
They used to be close, I didn’t see any pictures of the Ramsay’s at the Harper and Cruz Baptism which was not private at all 🙄. I found that a little odd, wonder why they’ve fallen out , if indeed they have.